Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
As a 90's kid I grew up on Beast Wars which still holds up as a legit thoughtful cartoon, better than 99% of all Transformers media, but it's callbacks to the 80s movie are what got me into rad guitar solos and synthesizer music

My mom taped a copy of TF:TM for me a year before I was born so that one day when I was ready, I would get to see Orson Welles convert Megatron into angry spock who fights the guy from Unsolved Mysteries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

Risky posted:

Should have given the matrix to Springer

I've got better things to do tonight than die

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Beast Wars was the time Megatron won by erasing the 80's and pointing directly at the audience and telling them that they no longer existed

Beast Wars were the best wars

e: Dinobot kicked rear end and he did get a Transmetal 2 version later on in the show but it was an evil clone or something, I forget the specifics.

• Locked thread