Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
If you ever feel like reserving a cozy table and investing in a hearty meal, I recommend Seven Hills over at 1550 Hyde Street. Really nice team over there!

Also, it took us hitting the Redwood City location, but I am really glad that Ike's Sandwiches exists. That Barry B. sandwich was hella tasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
The other night my mother-in-law and I stumbled upon Wooden Charcoal Korean Village Barbecue House. A bit of an investment price wise, but overall we left stuffed to the gills and quite happy. Never had Korean BBQ before, but I rather liked this place.

Yelp link.