Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

giogadi
Oct 27, 2009

Another excellent slice in the city is at Long Bridge Pizza in Dogpatch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

giogadi
Oct 27, 2009

OGS-Remix posted:

Since this thread worked out last time, do people have any good suggestions for food around At&t park? Normally I eat at the park during ball games but I'll be coming up earlier so I have time for sit down food.

I'm open to pretty much anything so all suggestions are welcome.

I also would like an answer to this as someone who lives in mission bay. I know Spark SF, Potrero to the west, and then dogpatch to the south, but I haven't yet found anything good up in that part of soma near the ballpark.

giogadi
Oct 27, 2009

aqu posted:

ATwater has good food but terrible service.

SOMA is a paradise compared to bleakness of Mission Bay :sigh:

Publico owns

e: this is probably just Stockholm syndrome actually

giogadi fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Apr 21, 2017

giogadi
Oct 27, 2009

I don't know much in that area either, but whenever I'm there I just go to Tu Lan. It's a hole-in-the-wall Vietnamese place that does really tasty pho. It's not fancy at all, but it's super fun to sit at the bar and watch the chefs work. I'd be interested as well in what y'all eat out there in that area.