Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
I once took up a sales guy up on free lunch since he seemed to have a good rapport with a guy we'd flown in to give a talk. Sadly said sales guy was fairly new to the company, and was not familiar with the various resturaunts of our godforsaken part of SOMA near AT&T park. He chose Tres, I assume because it's fairly large, easy to see, and looks respectable enough, and if you know no other resturaunts in the area, you might as well. I have never consumed a more flavorless taco, and a I give my condolences to the poor Brasilian man we'd flown in to give a talk and then feed something that tasted more or less like dust formed into taco shape.

Slice House is decent, but only when there's not a lot of other people there. They've perfected a style of pizza that essentially needs to age for a good 20 minutes or so before being reheated to be truly good, as it's a gooey mess right out of the oven. It needs to solidify a bit first, and then be baked again to lock in the grease. If nothing else, it's cheap..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
I'm sure there's good pizza in SF, but everyone always orders Escape From New York for events, and that poo poo is an affront to pizzakind.

Dunno about 4505's pork and beef stuff, but their chicken sandwich is definitely good poo poo.