Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Dragomorph posted:

I'd like to see LPs of the Project X-Zone games because they're both batshit ridiculous crossovers and I doubt I'll ever play them myself.
I think the first PXZ has an SSLP early on in the Casual LP Thread. I dunno whether or not it actually finished, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Commander Keene posted:

I think the first PXZ has an SSLP early on in the Casual LP Thread. I dunno whether or not it actually finished, though.

I want to say they stopped pretty early in, like barely past the point where the umpteen million characters each get individually introduced.

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

I can definitely help with that
Saw that Rayman 2 got onto the Archive and that reminded me of another game I played forever ago, Tonic Trouble. I think it only saw a release on the N64, but I'd love to see a video LP of it some time.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Now that a few months has passed after it's release I'd love to see a LP of Battletech, the newest game in the series.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

I would like to see an LP of Patapon 2 and Patapon 3.

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
Can someone please make a Let's Play of OneShot?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/420530/OneShot/

Not only is an incredibly heartwarming game with lovable characters, but it does fascinating things with the fourth wall in a way that Undertale did, and even moreso tbh. It's a crying shame so few people have experienced it.

It has overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam for a reason.

Would definitely need to be someone who can really do it justice though.

Here's a RPS review in case people need more convincing, though it's slightly spoilerish in terms of gameplay stuff that is better to be left as a surprise

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/12/12/oneshot-review/

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

I'd like to request Saga 2 and Saga 3 for DS SSLP. The recent Unlimited Saga LP and Alliance Alive and Octopath got me interested in the series again. So I started reading the old LPs and started playing 2, but uh my liberal use of cheats since none of my devices like emulation too much literally broke Saga 2 and made me skip a dungeon so I cant progress, so screw that. I'd like it if more Fan Translated games had Let's plays to spread the word for them.

Also 3rding Dragon Quest 8 Reboot. It was my very first favorite Game and the entire series needs more LP Love.

Edit: Saga 2 and Saga 3 have translation patches.

MythosDragon fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Aug 7, 2018

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Marathon. Preferably all three games. The only LPs of them on the master list are antiques.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

MythosDragon posted:

I'd like to request Saga 2 and Saga 3 for DS SSLP. The recent Unlimited Saga LP and Alliance Alive and Octopath got me interested in the series again. So I started reading the old LPs and started playing 2, but uh my liberal use of cheats since none of my devices like emulation too much literally broke Saga 2 and made me skip a dungeon so I cant progress, so screw that. I'd like it if more Fan Translated games had Let's plays to spread the word for them.

Also 3rding Dragon Quest 8 Reboot. It was my very first favorite Game and the entire series needs more LP Love.

Edit: Saga 2 and Saga 3 have translation patches.

I recently finished a sslp of SaGa 2 DS over in the 30 years of Final Fantasy thread as part of my piggybacking and doing all the fancy remakes of games that were released originally under the FF moniker. 3 is a few titles down the road for me chronologically, but I'll be doing that too. Tangentially, I recently began work on Sword of Mana, the gba complete overhaul of Final Fantasy Adventure that has never been LP'd to completion on the forums.

edit: to stay on topic, I'd like to see someone do Legrange Point, the sci-fi rpg from the tail end of the famicom, known most for having the most advanced sound chips of any 8 bit game.

Choco1980 fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Aug 8, 2018

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

Choco1980 posted:

I recently finished a sslp of SaGa 2 DS over in the 30 years of Final Fantasy thread as part of my piggybacking and doing all the fancy remakes of games that were released originally under the FF moniker. 3 is a few titles down the road for me chronologically, but I'll be doing that too. Tangentially, I recently began work on Sword of Mana, the gba complete overhaul of Final Fantasy Adventure that has never been LP'd to completion on the forums.

edit: to stay on topic, I'd like to see someone do Legrange Point, the sci-fi rpg from the tail end of the famicom, known most for having the most advanced sound chips of any 8 bit game.

Oooh thank you for telling me and good luck, I'll try to read fast and catch up. Guess I should pay more attention to mega threads even if the main part is all video.

I started playing 3 myself and like it alot more than I did 2. It also seems to run better on my tablet so yay! Not using any cheats this time.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Koorisch posted:

Now that a few months has passed after it's release I'd love to see a LP of Battletech, the newest game in the series.

I'm planning one right now- focus on the campaign/storyline. Anything in particular you want shown off in a VLP?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I'd like to request a SSLP of Ultima VIII: Pagan. It's the only one missing and if I were to do it I see a 99% chance of losing my interest before the 5th update.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

I'd like to request an LP for Chocolatier.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
I just realized that there's no LP of Shin Megami Tensei IV on the list.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Gonna put in a request for the Bachelor's route in Pathologic HD Classic

There's LPs of the other two characters by people who took it upon themselves to fix the game's original bad translation, but now that there's an improved translation available on Steam it would be nice if someone redid The Bachelor's route.

blockchain prenup
Mar 8, 2018
I'd like to see an LP of NEO Scavenger, it's a turn based RPG sort of like if C:DDA was played on just the overmap. Unlike most roguelikes it has dialogue and a story but like most roguelikes it is very hard and involves dying a lot.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I would like to request Bendy and the Ink Machine.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
It fell off the list a long while ago, but I have a good memory, so to whoever requested SHENZHEN I/O so long ago, if you're still keeping up with this thread, your train has finally come in.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Humbly submitting a request for an LP of World of Final Fantasy.

Mr Cow
Oct 6, 2007

mooty dollars :3
Nap Ghost
what about a group lets play of castlevania harmony of despair with multiple players cooping it together through all 11 chapters

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I'd like to request an LP of Breath Of Fire 2, SNES version. The archives have a completed GBA verison, and technically, a completed SNES version, but the images were hosted on waffle, so they're non-existant. I'd prefer screenshot, but a solo video (no co-hosts) would also work.

Turns out it's already done.

Kheldarn fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Aug 22, 2018

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

Kheldarn posted:

I'd like to request an LP of Breath Of Fire 2, SNES version. The archives have a completed GBA verison, and technically, a completed SNES version, but the images were hosted on waffle, so they're non-existant. I'd prefer screenshot, but a solo video (no co-hosts) would also work.

The live LP actually is of the SNES version. He does however use the GBA box art, so I can see how you got confused.

"When it came to decide how to approach this game, there were two options I was considering. The first was to do the GBA version with the Fresh Fire Mod attached. Fresh Fire changes a number of the game’s mechanics to make the whole thing more interesting and challenging. The other option was to play through the SNES version with Ryusui’s Retranslation Patch. The patch rips out Capcom’s dirty, greasy script and replaces it with a fresh new English one translated from the Japanese version.

In the end I decided that the plot of the game was far more important than the mechanics, so I will be playing through the SNES version. As with my previous Breath of Fire LP, this Let’s Play will be a screenshot Let’s Play with videos for boss battles.
"

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

MythosDragon posted:

The live LP actually is of the SNES version. He does however use the GBA box art, so I can see how you got confused.

"When it came to decide how to approach this game, there were two options I was considering. The first was to do the GBA version with the Fresh Fire Mod attached. Fresh Fire changes a number of the game’s mechanics to make the whole thing more interesting and challenging. The other option was to play through the SNES version with Ryusui’s Retranslation Patch. The patch rips out Capcom’s dirty, greasy script and replaces it with a fresh new English one translated from the Japanese version.

In the end I decided that the plot of the game was far more important than the mechanics, so I will be playing through the SNES version. As with my previous Breath of Fire LP, this Let’s Play will be a screenshot Let’s Play with videos for boss battles.
"

That's what I get for skimming. Thanks!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Can someone point me to a decent Ocarina of Time Randomizer run?

I watched a few episodes of one dude and... ugh.
30 year old making 12 year old jokes.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

If you're gonna watch someone else play it just watch some races.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

In honor of Langrisser 1&2 Remake that was just announced , I'd like to request SSLP's of Langrisser 1 and Langrisser 2 so we can compare them. I'll leave it up to any potential Lper's to choose which version to do. I'm certainly not gonna wish installing Langrisser 1 PC98 on anyone.

We did have an LP of the SNES version of 2, but we lost the lper to the dreaded moving curse shortly after he finished the first route, which is about a 4th of the game or so. And I hope to see one on the archives.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
As of yesterday I'd absolutely love to see someone showcase Iconoclasts in the medium of their choice (it's an action game with action bosses and beautiful in motion but also has a fair amount of plot and dialogue). Probably elicit a lot of entertaining reactions from the peanut gallery too.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I think Combat Lobster is working on an LP of that. He posted a video in the Sandcastle a while ago.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Commander Keene posted:

I think Combat Lobster is working on an LP of that. He posted a video in the Sandcastle a while ago.

Still chipping away at it. I'm shooting for an early September posting.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Brain Age, preferably by an idiot.

It really wouldn’t work as a SSLP, which is why it should definitely be an SSLP. Either format really, I don’t give a gently caress, I just want to raise the level of intelligence and discourse in the Let’s Play forum.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
intelligence and discourse in this subforum is already at max, because you are all great :colbert:

doing a Brain Age LP would only cause the odometer to roll over to 00000

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Re-upping The Dark Spire. Hint: I'd really love to see someone LP it!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Blind Sally posted:

intelligence and discourse in this subforum is already at max, because you are all great :colbert:

doing a Brain Age LP would only cause the odometer to roll over to 00000

Yeah, but I also post here, so the roll over already happened. :downs:

Talen_Soti
Mar 30, 2010
Has any body found a way to Emulate Ngage games yet? I’m itching to make a Rifts promise of power lp but it’s hard to take screen shots of the taco phone.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
speaking of phone games, does anyone have a copy of Tokyo Jungle Mobile and is maybe willing to show it off?

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Could someone do an SSLP of Torment: Tides of Numenera?

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Talen_Soti posted:

Has any body found a way to Emulate Ngage games yet? I’m itching to make a Rifts promise of power lp but it’s hard to take screen shots of the taco phone.
For screenshots you should be able to set up a custom button combo:
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/741135/Nokia-N-Gage.html?page=60

Talen_Soti
Mar 30, 2010

lohli posted:

For screenshots you should be able to set up a custom button combo:
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/741135/Nokia-N-Gage.html?page=60

I do appreciate it but there’s one problem with this. It saves the screen shots to the mmc card. The mmc card that Is set to read only because it’s got the game on it.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I'd like to request the new Spider-Man, for the benefit of us non-PS4 havers.

I'd also like to restate my request for Costume Quest, since October is coming around again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Since I was recently reminded about it, I want to see someone show off The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age, a PS2/Xbox/GC game that is largely noticeable for a) how hard it rips off Final Fantasy X's battle system, and b) having Evil Mode, a challenge updated after each chapter to try and win several encounters from that chapter as the enemies, which then adds rewards to your inventory in the main game if you're successful.