Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Ashrik posted:

Maybe it's too soon but I'm looking for a VLP of that new game Nier: Automata.

There's at least 2 people who've been going to do one since like the day it was announced. Give it time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

A copyright attorney's take on the mess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgzTwttC6ss

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Catzilla posted:

Could I request Subnautica, now that it has left early access? I keep starting it, making the first couple of tools then completely get lost as to what to do next!

Make a scanner and explore. You almost literally can't expand your crafting to anything useful without leaving the starting area with a scanner and hunting down specific bits of wreckage.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

If you're gonna watch someone else play it just watch some races.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Zanzibar Ham posted:

I just remembered an RPG I bought once for the PS2 and quickly bounced off of, turns out it was made by FromSoftware!

So I'd like to see an LP (any format will be fine by me except maybe video with subtitle commentary) of

Evergrace and Forever Kingdom (aka Evergrace 2).

Hoping to see how accurate my first impression of it was at the time and what I may have missed.

:barf: They were necessary stumbles on the way to Demon's Souls but ugh. Bonus points for trying to get the Armored Core music guy to step way out of his comfort zone despite his complete lack of a music theory background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV7p48af-yw

I can replay the other ps2 launch game they did (Eternal Ring) from time to time but Evergrace is just garbage.

dis astranagant fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Sep 8, 2018

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Dragonatrix posted:

Not gonna lie, the only reason I haven't done it (and Overclocked) already is because I just haven't bothered to mod my 3DS to record off of it yet. Not sure if/when I even will, to be honest. :v:

Recording off Citra is now a pretty viable option.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

HereticMIND posted:

Not sure if this has been requested before, but my inner child really wants to see an LP of Impossible Creatures; an utter gem of the RTS genre made by Relic, the same people who brought us Homeworld. VLP would be preferred, but I could very much do an SSLP. (I think there's one SSLP in the forum archives that dates back to June 2011 via the master-list, but a quick glance at LP Archives doesn't have it show up and I'm unsure if the original image-hosts used for it still exist or if the image quality still holds up were I to see it today with my non-existent Archives upgrade, which is why I'm suggesting it now)

idk why that never got archived but the images are all on lpix and are about as good as can be expected from a game its age.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

CaptainScraps posted:

I'd love for someone to do a lp where they just break Elona

You don't break Elona, only grind it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

HereticMIND posted:

S.L.A.I: Steel Lancer Arena International for the PS2. Going off of my (very lovely, very spotty) childhood memories, this game involves mech combat and mech customizing. I’ve heard it described as one of Konami’s better games before they went balls deep into the madness that is Metal Gear.

It's good game to play but it's not much to watch, unfortunately. And the music is a Youtube ban waiting to happen.