Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Every time i have ever gone to popeyes - any popeyes, they have them in canada now - the staff is always so bored and upset that someone is wasting their time asking for chicken.

If you use the drive through you will never get what you ordered, ever. You just get random stuff in the bag.

It's uncanny that I've had the same experience at about 10 locations. They must have training videos that are like taht popcopy sketch from the Chappelle show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
a fat person would have told the same story but substituted in "panera bread" or something

a fatty was talking about their harranging experience at the "pita fresh" drive thru and I'm like "they dont got no drive thru and they don't sell chickn nuggets you aren't foolin me"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i dont know any heroin dealers that want you shooting up and OD'ing in their living room

you guys didnt see pulp fiction?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

1500quidporsche posted:

They just want a decent living wage man, it's not their fault that's the only career path open to them.

yes it is

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Lol if you're so unhealthy you can't eat fried chicken for breakfast just lol

GBS KING
:fyadride:
"And the kingin is goooood"

its the most important meal of the day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

FrankieGoes posted:

Donald trump has convinced many lower middle class to vote for him by promising to poo poo on the lower class slightly more than them.

mcdonalds employees arent "lower middle class" they are the welfare class

that is to say it is not a job by which one should be able to expect to raise a family. neither is a newspaper route

these are little kid jobs they pay little kid wages

• Locked thread