Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
My first thought was it was insurance/health related, but with all their money they can buy whatever out of network bullshit woowoo peepee MRI they want to try for her.

Then I was like, well maybe she needs to undo some legal or tax thing that got screwed up when they legally married after 8 years of being fine being unmarried. But they don't live in the US so I'm not sure how the BooHoo We're Rich Taxes affect them.

But then when the "sources" said it was about his parenting of the kids I could kiiiinda see it as they're just a more glam version of Jon and Kate plus 8. She seems super uptight and controlling and he's more 'let the kids ride 4 wheelers without helmets!'

Also he's very beige. He's always been beige. Maybe she got sick of waking up next to a wrinkly, excessively hairy bowl of milk every day whose mantra was a bored "I dunno, wadda YOU wanna do today?"

edit: that beard is the WORST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread