Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
After 6 months of being dicked around by our buyer, we are finally, assuming he doesn't twist the knife once more, all delays have been because of him, moving house on Friday. All of our deposit and fees are to be paid from the sale of our current place. We must hand in our keys on Friday yet due to his procrastination we may not get the keys to our new property until 3pm that day.

Our solicitor wants her 8 grand on Thursday instead of Friday when we will actually have that money, cue insane scrabble for funds, I've had to borrow 2 thousand from my parents which i am very lucky they were able to lend.

And despite our signed contract the fuckbag solicitor's fees have magically gone up by 300 pounds. As have our estate agent fees. And Halifax are determined we have paid 500 less on our mortgage than we actually have.

So basically gently caress everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU