Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I cant believe they resurrected Vader for episode 8, the "callback" armor looks poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

ryonguy posted:

I got a call at 1230am to come in at 4am to cover some useless gently caress who didn't show, and was told it's my fault if I don't get enough sleep. When I showed up at 4am, I found out the guy had shown up at 1am and no one called to tell me.

I still went to work at 8 but boy did I not give a gently caress today.

loving amazing that isn't it?

My work used to call me at (from my point of view) 3am every to ask me to work. Repeatedly telling them "Ill work anything, just leave me a message and ill do it" never helped. It was great being woken up every single day.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
My day perked up!!

One of the crazy people here pulled a knife on someone, and by an amazing coincidence we had 12 cops training in full riot gear 20 meters away.

Good times.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I have finally accepted that the chick I've been seeing casually for two years is in fact a completely self absorbed "woe is me" idiot. I should have taken the hint when her father casually mentioned "she's hard to live with sometimes" within a couple of days of meeting him. Its a shame because the best behavior mask she's been wearing made me really happy.