Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
To be fair, Carr was also the guy that put out an olive branch to Manziel and said he was treated unfairly. This was after Manziel got kicked off of the Browns for all of his behavioral poo poo and, you know, beating up his girlfriend.

If Carr isn't a douche, he's a goddamn moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

warcrimes posted:

I don't see anything about Carr saying Manziel was treated unfairly.

"Obviously he just had a little trouble," Carr said of the woman beating, coke addicted ex-player.

C'mon.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Leperflesh posted:

So it looks like Ben Has Tiny Weenus started last years' douchbag awards thread on May 16th. I see no reason to deviate from that, so I'll be starting the new thread in a couple of weeks.

Now would be a good time to post any requests or demands or feedback as to format and content.

Content wise, can we please get it set in stone that being a woman abuser isn't douchey (it's worse) but victim blaming or downplaying DV is totally douchey?

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I think it's more interesting to focus on actually douchey poo poo, like the dude that mocked the kid that brought his dead grandma's photos to the draft, than to harp on whichever athlete was accused of raping a classmate this month.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Chichevache posted:

"Rape is boring", said forums poster zurreco.

At least capitalize my name, drat.

Also, yeah, rape is boring because everyone agrees it is 100% bad and wrong and there isn't really a lot of space for fun debate.

• Locked thread