Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.
My facial hair basically does the Homer Simpson thing where I shave, and it seems like moments later I'm stubbly again. Plus it grows in at weird, uneven angles and I have to basically go over my face like three times to get it shaved without leaving patches.

My brother got me a gift card for dollar shave club for Christmas one year, so I tried it. With their fanciest one (4 blades?), I found that my Gillette Fusion on a blade I had been using for a month still worked better than a brand new one of theirs. It was really uncomfortable and left a lot behind. I tried for a full month in case my face just needed to adjust, but no luck. So I cancelled that and got a pack of 12 Fusion blades to last me a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread