Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Cancel it immediately. I remember there being a dorco coupon(that's the brand they use) for 20% in the coupons forum and they give free shipping after a pretty small order.

yeah but they're poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

If you've seen prices on Gillette and compare them it's way worth it. I mean if you want to be some prissy bitch about it you can use one of those oldschool safety razors and buy a 100pack of feathers or whatever for 10$.

I mean you're talking 100 feathers for $10 which you get 2 wet shaves out of per blade if you're bigfoot. Seems like a no brainer to not buy the lovely face cutters and get the decent blades that don't cut you to poo poo. :shrug:

• Locked thread