Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khorne
May 1, 2002

Goonstone Champ x2

I tried to switch to dorco razors but their QC was trash on my order and like 1/3 would cut the poo poo out of my face. It also didn't give nearly as close of a shave for me.

I have really coarse, dark hair that grows quickly and look like I have a 5 o'clock shadow after shaving with gillette razors. With dorco I looked like a god drat hobo.

I really wanted to switch too because they are super affordable. If every time I switched out the razor it wasn't like playing a bad game of rock paper scissors I might have stuck with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread