Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm making some bold choices.

Please somebody tell me where I'm a fool.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Sep 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

BigFactory posted:

With the first team, my only question would be about Coleman. Saints are a sieve but he won't get all the work. Hilton and Riddick have pretty good situations this week with less competition for use. Fuller could be big too if the game plan is to take out Hopkins. But that could mean that Hopkins draws Logan Ryan and a safety and Butler is on Fuller.

Second team I might try to get away from Mike Wallace, but this could just be muscle memory from lovely FF teams in the past talking.

My thought process was about how many points the Saints have given up against running backs which is laughably huge with Coleman getting more and more work going forward combined with Hilton underperforming (edit: and this Hilton could draw elite cover corner Jason Verrett throughout the game on Sunday, especially if Donte Moncrief is sidelined). and injured and Riddick going against GB defense. I have this feeling that the Pats will get into Brock's head but yeah I've had Fuller in and out.

As far as Mike Wallace I'm not really a believer but against Jacksonville I am thinking we will see gently caress It Flacco.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

BigFactory posted:

I'm with you on Verrett. He's legit. Upside on Hilton is that he might just get tons of targets.

Fuller could be a sneaky play though. Pats offense might not be on the field much. If the defense gets gassed Miller could get going and it might open up passing.

Hedging my bets. I'm going to start Fuller in place of Sims as my flex but leave the other team as is. I want to see Sims do something and also get more carries than Jaquizz before starting him anyway.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

KC is the one that's going to be hard to score touchdowns against.

See: Houston last week.

Also people saying Matt Ryan has turned the corner but who can say.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Premptive: Shoot me my QBs suck, it's a 14 team league and this is all I have.

Russell Wilson
Alex Smith
Joe Flacco

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Brandon Marshall has been hurt all week FYI

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Gah I'm wondering if I should last-minute sub Fuller in for Willie Snead? Apparently has a toe injury.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Decided to sit Fuller because gently caress Thursdays, but if he does well today I think it makes him an every week starter.

kiimo posted:

Gah I'm wondering if I should last-minute sub Fuller in for Willie Snead? Apparently has a toe injury.

We both made the right choice. loving Pats, loving Thursday.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I have decided to sit Mike Wallace and play Gurley instead.

I'm not even asking a question, just telling the world I almost sat loving Gurley to play loving Mike Wallace and I won't even care if Wallace scores more points there are standards here that I refuse to violate.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Gobias Ind. posted:

Definitely Snead over DJax. The only issue is Snead didn't practice and is a question mark for Monday. I'd start Tyrell over DJax too.

Snead went to my bench after what I read about his injury today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kelce.

• Locked thread