Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
does don want to gently caress his daughter
gently caress you commie
he wants to have passionate anal sex with goku. goku's on top. :smug:
nothing can stop the trump train! :smugdon: except for the trump foundation existing solely as a trust fund, of course
im gay
yes he does
:jackbud::jackbud:
i want to gently caress santa claus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7yf8-Lk80
View Results

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

id throw it in her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

donnie could watch, id even let him smoke

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

one time i was getting faded and watching jumanji and the aunt in the movie drove the same peice of poo poo car i was driving at the time

i was in college so it was a big deal to me

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Kuato posted:

He didn't actually raise his kids beyond paying someone to do it. Can't imagine how out-of-touch he is with pretty much any day-to-day problems a normal person would have.

im p sure robin williams wasnt their dad but its been years since ive seen it honestly

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

rezatahs posted:

i'm thinking about that big rear end stack of pancakes from the hit comedy movie uncle buck

he was flipping them with a snow shovel i mean god drat!!!!

im p sure john candy had impure thoughts re:flapjack fuckin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Kuato posted:

I nearly thought this would be about Don Tacorleone, but hookers probably charge a lot extra for bareback, and would abort any abomination that he would inseminate them with; I can't imagine how hideous a Don Tacorleone Jr. would be.

aww little donnie taco

we could teach it how to dance and how to blow rings out of pcp smoke

most importantly, we will not want to gently caress it. making us better parents than mr trump

• Locked thread