Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Oh, did I trigger you? Did I trigger you, fats? Did I trigger the poor widdle x box owning cuck scum? gently caress off. If I wanted to post ~~ironic~~ posts about eating a sandwich, I'd go to /r/lunchtime and I do and I post there all the time too. Triggered much? Bitch

edit: What the gently caress... cu.cuk is wordfiltered? THat's loving retarted

yeah actually they will

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

no they will not posted:

fyad poster 1: Anyone else catch the new jojo ep? Not as good as the last one but still pretty good
fyad poster 2: dude it whipped rear end
gbs poster: I don't... I don't understand. Is this a joke? Ois this irony? Is this funny ownage allears sarcasm? Wah? NBwahh? Hu-zuhah?

no they will not posted:

Oh, did I trigger you? Did I trigger you, fats? Did I trigger the poor widdle x box owning cuck scum? gently caress off. If I wanted to post ~~ironic~~ posts about eating a sandwich, I'd go to /r/lunchtime and I do and I post there all the time too. Triggered much? Bitch

by FactsAreUseless

my wheelhouse

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Theres a r lunch? Brb

anne frank fanfic
i dunno but i'm posting here now so start making some threads that aren't weird as gently caress please tia

roymorrison

roymorrison posted:

i dunno but i'm posting here now so start making some threads that aren't weird as gently caress please tia

Woah, check out the guy who clicked on the coffee thread.

by FactsAreUseless

my wheelhouse

----------------

What do you guys think about zzt

by Lowtax

a star war betamax
gbs is up your fat fuckin rear end op!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Probation
Can't post for 3911 days!

starbarry clock

----------------

whats gbs

serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

no they will not posted:

sounds like someone needs a hugbox

White Genocide

SwissDonkey posted:

~~~~~----____-!!!_~~~~~_~__~_~_~____~~~super ironic and definitely not alluding to my true neckbeard cuntlord status anime signature definitely not morbily obese and for sure a cool fyad bro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------~~~~.';l';';';`````~~~~

Chill Callahan

no they will not posted:

fyad poster 1: Anyone else catch the new jojo ep? Not as good as the last one but still pretty good
gbs poster: I don't... I don't understand. Is this a joke? Ois this irony? Is this funny ownage allears sarcasm? Wah? NBwahh? Hu-zuhah?

Metagrubs

no they will not posted:

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more fucked up and long. you ever eat a pumpkin? shit is not as easy as it looks.

White Genocide
let a motherfucker post, .....gently caress

hitchensgoespop

no they will not posted:

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

So this is where I troll now right?

Salisbury Snape

Lord Waffle Beard

SwissDonkey posted:

~~~~~----____-!!!_~~~~~_~__~_~_~____~~~super ironic and definitely not alluding to my true neckbeard cuntlord status anime signature definitely not morbily obese and for sure a cool fyad bro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------~~~~.';l';';';`````~~~~

jesus christ

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

Lord_Ferritos posted:

So this is where I troll now right?

are you going to troll by posting well, or poorly?

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

foot posted:

He will copy you, so poorly

Lord Waffle Beard

foot posted:

This smells like it could be some double edged hanzo steel

Salisbury Snape

no they will not posted:

ass

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

my rear end and dan quins rear end

diapernjeans

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

For we are both lords of the poorly posting table

Salisbury Snape
hai guise so GBS lol amirite

abominable anime

i got all my screenprinting stuff out to make some dumb shirts for idiots in one of the gbs threads now i have nowhere to post it. now i feel like i should do a commemorative gbs closure shirt

by zen death robot

dookifex_maximus

----------------

ill make the website

boar guy

dookifex_maximus posted:

i got all my screenprinting stuff out to make some dumb shirts for idiots in one of the gbs threads now i have nowhere to post it. now i feel like i should do a commemorative gbs closure shirt

Sounds like you should make yourself a fedora instead

Lord Waffle Beard

or a sick rear end duster thanks for the tip

by zen death robot

dookifex_maximus

----------------

tokyo facefuck posted:

FAN OF NICKELBACK

large hands
hi fyad im the pony incident, im not a very good poster but i have a big heart and im willing to learn

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
us vs also us

Is his why the forums were hacked,which I didn't even notice btw

Lord Waffle Beard

I feel the need to say hello to all the GBS refuges showing up in this thread. It is okay. The colors are normal and only a few people bite.

dabigredboat

Well, we are seeking refuge from the American government now, their brains would melt if they looked here. It's a good place to hide

Salisbury Snape

yeah actually they will

dabigredboat posted:

I feel the need to say hello to all the GBS refuges showing up in this thread. It is okay. The colors are normal and only a few people bite.

Sup home slice, where be all the bitches at

Salisbury Snape

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

they don't even mention tribes...

large hands
  • Locked thread