Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Reasons why I'm not alt-right
1) Not sure what that means - not to mention I'm actually an SJW
2) Irish
3) thought the MDE adult swim show was just ok

yeah actually they will

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
you thought big fyad was just deleting gbs? *chuckles* we have connections in the loving fbi

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

soothing synthesized voice: general anime, the fbi director is here to see you
me without bothering to even look up from the computer to address my personal artificial intelligence assistant:tell him to send for me tomorrow, or something maybe. im waiting to snipe the 3rd page on the minithread

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Speak kindness to me, FYAD, for I am lost and alone. Also why is everybody talking about the State Department.

Somebody hold me.

Shin00bie

Shin00bie posted:

Speak kindness to me, FYAD, for I am lost and alone. Also why is everybody talking about the State Department.

Somebody hold me.

Hush now little one, everything gons be ok ** smothers with pillow**

Salisbury Snape

Lord_Ferritos posted:

Hush now little one, everything gons be ok ** smothers with pillow**

Bwahahahaha you're gonna for right in

Lord Waffle Beard

general anime posted:

soothing synthesized voice: general anime, the fbi director is here to see you
me without bothering to even look up from the computer to address my personal artificial intelligence assistant:tell him to send for me tomorrow, or something maybe. im waiting to snipe the 3rd page on the minithread

White Genocide

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Bwahahahaha you're gonna for right in

so twisted but i can't stop laughing

large hands

large hands posted:

they don't even mention tribes...

White Genocide
He wiggled out to another thread. Ain't getting away from me!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Salisbury Snape

Lord_Ferritos posted:

He wiggled out to another thread. Ain't getting away from me!!!

I am the unnamed spirit of GBS and I cannot be smothered.

Shin00bie

Shin00bie posted:

I am the unnamed spirit of GBS and I cannot be smothered.

Is immediately smothered.

Shin00bie
great work iks

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

no they will not posted:

fyad poster 1: Anyone else catch the new jojo ep? Not as good as the last one but still pretty good
fyad poster 2: dude it whipped rear end
gbs poster: I don't... I don't understand. Is this a joke? Ois this irony? Is this funny ownage allears sarcasm? Wah? NBwahh? Hu-zuhah?

I AM THE MOON

pog boyfriend posted:

great work iks

thanks

mycophobia

anime

i pretended your post wasnt sarcastic. owned

mycophobia

anime

Lope burgs again

Surprisingly Dope

thanks to catdynamtie

apropos to nothing

Lord Waffle Beard

large hands posted:

they don't even mention tribes...

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

Some even go so far as to say that theres a fyad poster whos made 20 pages of posts about donald trump, more than anyone else in history.

halleys comet

haha wow i really existed outside the social paradigm

*ironically drinks a ZIMA I bought on eBay*

enjoyable human being cuck conserviturds

by zen death robot

dookifex_maximus

----------------

What is the matter with these people

Lord Waffle Beard

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

What is the matter with these people

i thought you and inri were gbs not fyad

paul_soccer10

----------------

ive lost my marbles

----------------

paul_soccer10 posted:

i thought you and inri were gbs not fyad

i just thought they loved cock?

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Captain Splashback

dookifex_maximus posted:

Chill Callahan

no they will not posted:

Oh, did I trigger you? Did I trigger you, fats? Did I trigger the poor widdle x box owning cuck scum? gently caress off. If I wanted to post ~~ironic~~ posts about eating a sandwich, I'd go to /r/lunchtime and I do and I post there all the time too. Triggered much? Bitch

edit: What the gently caress... cu.cuk is wordfiltered? THat's loving retarted

slam flanders

halleys comet posted:

Some even go so far as to say that theres a fyad poster whos made 20 pages of posts about donald trump, more than anyone else in history.

food on the table

abuse culture.

ableism. abuse culture. academic elitism. ageism. adultism. ahistoricalism. allism. anthropocentrism. antisemitism. antiziganism. appropriation. asexual hate. atheist dogma. audism. authoritarian models and hierarchies. bdsm hate. binarism. body modifications hate. body policing. bullying. capitalism. cartesian dualism. casteism. christian supremacy. chronologism. cisgenderism. cissexism. classism. coercive diagnosis. colonialism. colorism. communalism. compulsory schooling. conservatism. cultural appropriation. cyber / online / internet culture hate. democracy. determinism. diet shaming. drug use enforcement. drug use & culture hate. educationism / educational institutionalism. elitism. enforced silencing. enforcing and policing dichotomies. enforcing attitudes. enforcing the self / body and self / mind dichotomies. environmental destruction. erasure. ethnicism. ethnocentrism. eurocentrism. evolutionary psychology. fascism. fat hate. food policing. fundamentalism. furry hate. gender policing. genderizations. genderqueer hate. generalizations. globalization. government ideology. grammar / spelling policing. gridmapping. GSM / GSAM (gender and (a)sexuality marginalized) hate. healthism. heightism. heteronormativity. heterosexism. hierarchalism. hindutva. hueism. imperialism. individualism. islam hate. jingoism. kink hate. kink policing. language(s) policing / imposition. liberalism. libertarianism. linearity. logocentrism. looksism. majority rule. marginalization. marriage as an enforced norm. militarism. misogyny. monoamorism. monogamism. monosexism. nation-state ideology. nationalism. nazism. neocolonialism. neoliberalism. nerd / geek hate. nonconsent culture. nonconsensual / coercive fetishization. nonconsensual / coercive sexualization. nonhuman hate. normativity. objectivism. oppression of undocumented beings. oppressive family structures. oppressive notions of science. oralism. orientalism. otherkin hate + erasure. parentism. patriotism. policing. policing selfhoods. privatization. progressivism. property ideology. queer hate. racism. surprise sex culture. rationalism. republicanism. religious / spiritual discrimination. reproductivism. revisionism. saffronization. scientific dogma. sectarianism. sex work hate + shaming. sexism. sexualism. shaming in general. singletism. sizism. speciesism. standardized work and education. statism. stealth shaming. stigmatization. the academic industrial complex. the adult / child dichotomy. the "all dichotomies must be false dichotomies" philosophy. the bigoted myth of neutrality. the prison industrial complex. therian hate. totalitarianism. transabled hate. transmisogyny. trans (*) hate. universalism. victim blaming. war. zionism.

dookifex_maximus posted:

lonely hero man sitting on the crest of the apocalypse
and our boy says something like, "uhhhh…..hey, sir"
MY NIGGA D-LINK

halleys comet posted:

hell, there's more than one

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

Whoever smelt it delt it alt right scum

the crikster

MisterPlastic posted:

cuck

Oh Don Piano

MisterPlastic posted:

I don't know what you're talking about, but you're welcome to huff my farts.

I'm lactose and gluten intolerant btw

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Captain Splashback

I know you operate bvy loving Moonside rules.. no means yea uyes mean no.. i love you too bitch

the crikster

SwissDonkey posted:

~~~~~----____-!!!_~~~~~_~__~_~_~____~~~super ironic and definitely not alluding to my true neckbeard cuntlord status anime signature definitely not morbily obese and for sure a cool fyad bro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------~~~~.';l';';';`````~~~~

this post and the post it quoted are the two worst ive ever seen in my life i hate you retards

a Loving Dog

ARF and Catdynamite are kewl

a Loving Dog posted:

this post and the post it quoted are the two worst ive ever seen in my life i hate you retards

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels

a Loving Dog

ARF and Catdynamite are kewl

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

SwissDonkey posted:

~~~~~----____-!!!_~~~~~_~__~_~_~____~~~super ironic and definitely not alluding to my true neckbeard cuntlord status anime signature definitely not morbily obese and for sure a cool fyad bro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------~~~~.';l';';';`````~~~~

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

• Locked thread