Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread

no they will not posted:

fyad poster 1: Anyone else catch the new jojo ep? Not as good as the last one but still pretty good
fyad poster 2: dude it whipped rear end
gbs poster: I don't... I don't understand. Is this a joke? Ois this irony? Is this funny ownage allears sarcasm? Wah? NBwahh? Hu-zuhah?

no they will not posted:

Oh, did I trigger you? Did I trigger you, fats? Did I trigger the poor widdle x box owning cuck scum? gently caress off. If I wanted to post ~~ironic~~ posts about eating a sandwich, I'd go to /r/lunchtime and I do and I post there all the time too. Triggered much? Bitch

edit: What the gently caress... cu.cuk is wordfiltered? THat's loving retarted

by FactsAreUseless

my wheelhouse

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

roymorrison posted:

i dunno but i'm posting here now so start making some threads that aren't weird as gently caress please tia

Woah, check out the guy who clicked on the coffee thread.

by FactsAreUseless

my wheelhouse

----------------

Jack Daniels posted:

Aryu Kiddimeh

..... !!

by FactsAreUseless

my wheelhouse

----------------

by FactsAreUseless

my wheelhouse

----------------

Hello, Nurel

by FactsAreUseless

my wheelhouse

----------------

• Locked thread