Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
So this is where I troll now right?

Salisbury Snape

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

foot posted:

are you going to troll by posting well, or poorly?

This smells like it could be some double edged hanzo steel

Salisbury Snape

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

He will copy you, so poorly

For we are both lords of the poorly posting table

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Salisbury Snape
Well, we are seeking refuge from the American government now, their brains would melt if they looked here. It's a good place to hide

Salisbury Snape

dabigredboat posted:

I feel the need to say hello to all the GBS refuges showing up in this thread. It is okay. The colors are normal and only a few people bite.

Sup home slice, where be all the bitches at

Salisbury Snape

Shin00bie posted:

Speak kindness to me, FYAD, for I am lost and alone. Also why is everybody talking about the State Department.

Somebody hold me.

Hush now little one, everything gons be ok ** smothers with pillow**

Salisbury Snape
He wiggled out to another thread. Ain't getting away from me!!!

Salisbury Snape

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
I already got anal probed for being gbs refugee. I feel this could be a hate crime, but nobody cares.

Salisbury Snape
  • Locked thread