Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElGroucho

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
I'm going to name this new cat I found Oingo Boingo, and there's nothing anybody can do to stop me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

ElGroucho posted:

I'm going to name this new cat I found Oingo Boingo, and there's nothing anybody can do to stop me

name it trampoline Keith

qqqq

CrashCat

another shit post

ElGroucho posted:

don't let it out in the street or it will be named Wham

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

ElGroucho posted:

I've filed an injunction

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

CrashCat posted:

don't let it out in the street or it will be named Wham

hi how are you ♥

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

ElGroucho posted:

Good name. Why Oingo Boingo exactly? Does it have a predilection towards the band's hit songs?

CrashCat

another shit post

Wamdoodle posted:

Good name. Why Oingo Boingo exactly? Does it have a predilection towards the band's hit songs?
Well it must be hearing okay or it would be named Def Leppard

Flyball

You could name it Slim Jim Phantom

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I've always felt that Long Johnson would make a good cat name.

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

I just wanted to come in and say the gbs resettlement program has made byob a better place. The breakfast thread and the tough crew thread are the hardest I've laughed in weeks. Good job, goons

CrashCat

another shit post

Nathilus posted:

I've always felt that Long Johnson would make a good cat name.
Oh Don Piano, why I eyes ya

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

CrashCat posted:

Well it must be hearing okay or it would be named Def Leppard

Oh man, I want a hearing impaired cat just so I could name it this. Regular cat would work too.

Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

Wamdoodle posted:

Oh man, I want a hearing impaired cat just so I could name it this. Regular cat would work too.

White cats with blue eyes are often deaf. Not very leopard-like though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane

Wamdoodle posted:

I want to call him Mr. Boingo, but then also call him Jeffrey sometimes, just to confuse people

• Locked thread