Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomzilla

Everything is terrible! :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomzilla

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

wow it turns out byob was where i should have been posting all along.

I only post in GBS to make fun of people when my bile runs over. BYOB is for making jokes and also friends

Boomzilla

Post and find out!

Boomzilla

OH poo poo! BP GON' GIVE IT TO YA!

Boomzilla

Yeah, mostly. Also, instructions on making homebrew hard cider.

(That's just a guess, I haven't been back for long, but he seems like the type)

Boomzilla

Just one individually wrapped oat

Boomzilla

yoloer420 posted:

What's the byob consensus about posting from the toilet? (I am doing this now)

Encouraged

Boomzilla

Spoopy critters!

Boomzilla

Luvcow posted:

hells yeah to open windows and actually using blankets again

I got a sweet new duvet cover that I wanna use. Also I've got these dumb portable air conditioners that are expensive as gently caress to run all the time and I'm really looking to putting them fuckers in the closet

Boomzilla

Luvcow posted:

no ac, just fans and due to the heat dome it was a brutal summer

Yeah I had box fans in the windows last summer but this year I just wasn't having it

Boomzilla

Luvcow posted:

i thought i was ok without it.... i thought....

:ohdear:

How big is your place? I got 2 $300 portable acs and they cool 800 sq ft just fine

Boomzilla

Luvcow posted:

little ranch so not too big, i have some old ones in a shed but they suck and i think they spoil you when you use them too much. I don't mind a few hot and humid nights, i like some, just not so many in a row.

Yeah, that's a concern. I intended to just use them intermittently, but they have been running non-stop for like 4 months

Boomzilla

Profondo Rosso posted:

hi i want to post in here now that my fav ( <3 <3 <3) forum is gone but i dont like cats. how do i get rid of the cat

Lord Fluffington was here before us, and he'll be here long after our bodies return to the earth

Boomzilla

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

I'm real angry and spiteful is this the place for me :ohdear:

Do you channel your depression and anxiety and rage issues into dumb jokes or do you lash out like some sort of dumb jerk baby?

Boomzilla

Adiabatic posted:

god tiereit dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomzilla

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

does my sig work

Is good sig

• Locked thread