Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

If anyone makes a good tag for this forum, I will give you a free avatar or something similar. Please make a good tag for the new DIY forum!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

So we have this one. There's also this one someone posted in QCS.

More of a metal look Letters are a little more readable. Preferences?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

RandomFerret posted:

I don't know how well the melted siding reads at this size
So there's this too!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Magnetic North posted:

This made me want to try this. It's not even that I think I can do better, just felt like it. I stole Adiabatic's letters to do this, and the image for Goon Meets to give it that sort of congruence that some of the icons have.

or

It's a bit similar to some of the others tags, though. But I do like the idea of the 'dot' being a screw.
Would a hexagonal nut or something be more readable at that size?

• Locked thread