Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I did not like the new ED at all, and the new OP does not particularly catch me either. Loved both in the first half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

That was a wonderful and happy episode, especially on top of the heavier Kyoto ones. Really good Hinata!

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Diabetes is the first thing that comes to mind. Except it doesn't really match up with the medications that were shown.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Take note of those tatami mats. All laid out in the same direction. This is definitely a space for special occasions.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

That was an exceptionally strong episode to start the year off with. Physically made me shiver.

Last year there was another anime I think was supposed to be about bullying/recovering from it, Clione no Akari. I never finished it, partly because it had unsteady releases, but it was also just weak. Hina's arc here is amazing.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Anime takes a 3 week hiatus during Olympic winter games, this Saturday will have episode 38, and episode 39 will be on March 3rd.

• Locked thread