Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Was that piano track Big Big World???? Because that would be weird but it really sounded like it.

Edit: It's at the part where Baseball-boy is talking about regrets.

Cake Attack posted:

i wouldn't say its impossible, but general convention is on the side of one season

That is a tragedy!

Cavelcade fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Nov 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

Oh, yeah. Sorry, I honestly thought I posted here last week to say that I read that there wouldn't be one this week but clearly I forgot. :cry:

This is an outrage!

I'm genuinely upset by this, I guess this show really has me by the balls.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Nate RFB posted:

The ending sequence to this ep was so great, holy poo poo.

Agreed. I wasn't sure what was going to happen with the match and Rei's feelings, which I thought were masked beautifully for a lot of the episode. The fact that he won so readily was really interesting and hearing his inner monologue through the plays was a very interesting one as well, with him willing the guy to keep going but not letting him off the hook was one of the most interesting approaches to that dynamic between him, Kyoko and this pawn she's using to try and upset Rei.

Being empathetic without being weak was a pretty amazing character moment.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Nate RFB posted:

E: This look was rad, too:

It was awesome, and then they brought the lightning.

This show is great.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Yes Momo, she is a witch.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

The cats, no longer content with being the pieces, now desire to be the players.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Someone please hug these poor children. Jesus.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

The image of Hina's determination is one of my favourite frames in anime in a long, long time. It's the perfect climax to her personal character growth and it's filled with such a perfect mix of emotions that I teared up a little.

This show is amazing, everyone should watch it.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Does anyone have that frame without the subs? I kind of want to set it as my background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Thanks, this is great!

• Locked thread