Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_duck
Dec 3, 2005

I swear nice bushes!
Man i'm so happy this is back for a 2nd season. I was big fan of Honey & Clover to, the author of this is amazing.

I read the manga after the first season, and yeah some good but emotional stuff coming up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_duck
Dec 3, 2005

I swear nice bushes!
I dont know much about chess other then the movement rules, and even less about shogi, even though it tried to teach me. Still i enjoy the shogi matches. It's more focused on the characters playing the shogi anyway.

Captain_duck
Dec 3, 2005

I swear nice bushes!
That episode was like a punch in the guts. :smith:

But yeah animation and voice acting was done really well

Captain_duck
Dec 3, 2005

I swear nice bushes!
God that match was excruciating. Takes me back to when i was young and would focus on every little thing like that. They animated that pretty drat well.

Captain_duck
Dec 3, 2005

I swear nice bushes!
That loving episode man. I knew that was coming and i still teared up.

School trips like that are the worst when your being bullied, and rei coming over while hina is at her loneliest like that is beyond amazing. And rei knew, he lived it, and no one ever came for him.

This anime man, definitely the anime of the year for me.

Captain_duck
Dec 3, 2005

I swear nice bushes!
Man im gonna miss Flag wo Totero. For me that will always be burned into my mind with hina's bullying and her amazing power to go against it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_duck
Dec 3, 2005

I swear nice bushes!
Holy Hell episode 40 was amazing. I still don't understand one thing about shogi but that was one incredible battle. Seeing this animated really adds to the emotion of whats going to.

• Locked thread