Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
IEFRGAT

I'm down for whatever though. Biting the bullet on Italy since I presume no one else will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I believe it's somewhere in the op strategy link, but for anyone who is unfamiliar with the game or just their country, this guide is very helpful.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
ya'll should use jdip if you're worried about loving up orders.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

EVERYONE NETFLIX IS REMOVING PSYCH FROM IT'S LINE UP

psych is trash and i do not enjoy shawn Spencer's non-sequitor antics

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

hi

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
probably pin long term.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
oh poo poo.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
just so we are perfectly clear, pander is NOT allowed to replace in.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
im mario mario

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
turkey is a bird.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i'm mad.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kashuno posted:

Chic is a disgusting liar gl yall

well duh

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Pera I apologize in advance for anything I said in confessionals.

edit: WELL ACTUALLY NEVERMIND

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Oct 19, 2016

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

Max, Chic, I'd like to propose a four way tie between you two and Taste and myself.

I also think this conversation best takes place here. Since taste and I have agreed to a tie even if we beat everyone, the prize is of no consequence to us.

If you have the same agreement, a tie is the move that makes the most sense. Diplomacy is clumsy when the horse trading element is removed, and this conflict will take a long time to resolve.

Let's end it.

Well I'm willing to consider it at least.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
While I'm still in the game, listen.

Keane and Taste are going to lose. I'll spare you any analysis of why this is the case, but they're responsible for that position as much as I am for my ultimate defeat.

I am bemused that, after weeks of play, anyone would want to end the game after having picked off just three players. I understand that inevitability of defeat is as daunting as it is unpleasant, but Kash and I played out our role despite similar circumstances. I could understand why someone would plead out for a tie, but a win is only worth what it is worth. If you find satisfaction in a technical victory, then go in peace.

If everyone is tired and would like to put the pieces back in the box, fair enough. That's the prerogative of success. What I find unsatisfactory is this mewling about the state of affairs. We all built this board, and down to my last fleet I'll stab at thee. I encourage you all to see this through to its ultimate conclusion.

I could not have blamed you for being the first to lose heart if I had not shared in your exhausting marches and your perilous campaigns; it would have been natural enough if you had done all the work merely for others to reap the reward. But it is not so. You and I have shared the labour and shared the danger, and the rewards are for us all.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
If we're not going to be honest with each other in the autopsy of what happened here then I don't see much point in postgame discussion. Good luck to you all!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
apologies for anything hateful i said over the course of the game. i was very invested and the replacements did ruffle my feathers at the time.

i feel like the long term decisions i made were sound, i stand by most of them. thanks so much for hosting BottleKnight, it was a pleasure playing.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i was genuine about seeing a russia/turkey stab as the only winning move for either of them v0v

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jonathan Fisk posted:

You also knowingly suggested I was more allied than I was for personal benefit

i mean we could argue semantics but i wasn't 'convinced' of anything about you by pin, neither was the rest of the olive garden. it was pretty clear you were 'working in the spirit of mutual understanding and cooperation' with russia.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
the problem is that this game can't be a hugbox or literally nothing happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

The real winner of this game is Somber, who got a tasteful nude from me.

no kidding.

• Locked thread