Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
vince foster died protecting his glowing piece of the radical rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

now you got me thinking about dwayne johnson's piece, good way to start the day

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
please keep these threads in the Soros-designated CGI election forum.

The emails were bad enough, and the press will have a field day with lowtax if they find HRC's FYAD account and read her "Shameful Camel Incident" Saga.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I just got off the phone with the FBI. They said they'd drop the investigation if GBS was returned unharmed.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Lowtax IS Hillary, wake up sheeple!!

Aspergeoisie
Jun 6, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Pretty sweet conspiracy meme, OP. Love it.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Were Huma Abedin's parents really big fans of those Dragonlance novels?

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
This thread is already better than House of Cards

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fiend posted:

Were Huma Abedin's parents really big fans of those Dragonlance novels?

no, but while she still let him touch her Anthony "Carlos Danger" Weiner made a lot of puns about her riding his dragon

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

What ambassadorship will my SA dollars go towards buying lowtax?

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

gotta admit, the person who made this writes a convincing stressed lowtax

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

dicks out for harambe, I guess.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

memes are the glitch in the matrix

listen. it's not the year 2016. we are at least 100 years in the future, but humanity has succeeded. we are post-scarcity, we live among the stars. yet questions about the nature of reality linger so the task was taken up by our greatest martian scientists to create a laboratory to study the nature of the underpinnings of existence. a great computer was created with the goal of perfectly simulating the universe. we are in the stress test phase now and what better way to prod at the limits of the programming than to recreate a historic moment and push it towards its least likely outcome. election 2016 was chosen as the inflection point to spin off a new reality and we are but the simulations of a computer processor that drives us into the trump future. lab technicians watch in curious horror as disaster is spelled out in quantum computations

have no fear, once the simulation completes the server will be wiped and reality begins anew. know that we are an experiment for some greater purpose

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
SA members have been known to censor information by disproving evidence

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
The members and admins of SomethingAwful post a unique threat to national security

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Lowtax IS Hillary Clinton.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Condiv posted:

What ambassadorship will my SA dollars go towards buying lowtax?

Libya, duh.

Why do you think Lowtax had Stevens killed?

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Astroturfing was an oft-contented subject in the LF of yore. It was the most highly populated subforum on the server for six months preceeding the 2XX8 election, and as a conglomeration of PAC input and street-hitting serious business, was perhaps unwittingly and unironically "A George Soros Production"

Given enough encouragement, i would do a beerbong kegstand to beyond the point of asphyxiation, or i would attempt to suck my dick to at least that point.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 16 days!)

I am not Jimmy Carter ;)

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Peanut President posted:

I am not an LF rereg, I am OG Prez Crew Kush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU