Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Aunt Rosie's Loganberry. Also Crystal Beach Loganberry. I think it's a Buffalo/Southern Ontario thing, we used to get it as kids at Crystal Beach amusement park in Ft Erie, then it started to show up in stores in Buffalo, then we got it in a soda tap at a pizza place I worked. It's non carbonated, and super syrupy sweet, but it's delicious. it's kind of like Purple Drank, maybe halfway between grape and cherry. It was a great hangover helper when I was a teen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Cheerwine is really good. It's like Dr. Pepper, except I like it.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Those green cokes are pretty good

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I love almost any root beer, cream soda, and orange soda, and I'll try any new versions I can find.

My favorite root beer is Big Shot, which is only available in the New Orleans area. It isn't anything fancy -- it's made with high fructose corn syrup instead of cane sugar, and it's cheap and sold in convenience stores. But it's amazing! It doesn't have much bite or herby, medicinal quality. Rather, it's smooth and almost vanilla-sweet, like a blend of root beer and cream soda, with a somewhat dry aftertaste. I haven't been to New Orleans since 2001, but I'm lucky to have a few different professional colleagues who go out there once every year or two, and they have been kind enough to hook me up. You can't even buy this stuff online. Believe me, I've tried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

luv 2 date boys posted:

the only right answer, bitch.

I had the opportunity to finally try this after I found it in an South American import store in Paris. It's loving delicious. Its like Creme Soda and Irn Bru combined

• Locked thread