Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Kvass. I don't speak outside of the alphabet and this poo poo might not be great at the start but it will grow on you. Depending on the brand you get hints of raisin or butterscotch in this malt soda. I've had one brand smell and taste like soy sauce.

I'd post a pic of Malta Goya as well but it's just a different malt soda. Mexican sodas made with sugar are great however they will mercilessly drive you to insanity with how much sugar they are packing. I've gotten instant hangover+migraine with no alcohol involved from a full jarritos variety pack and little self control. I don't have a refractometer but I'd imagine jarritos is higher up there for sodas on the brix scale.

I can't remember details(aside from Purple) but at one point as a kid I got to try honest-to-god name brand Sizzurp. Ahhhh, those were good days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread