Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miranda
Dec 24, 2004

Not a cuttlefish.

Crow Jane posted:

Anything else is just glorified ginger ale. This stuff burns in the best possible way, and is the best thing ever with a squeeze of lime.

Fever Tree is also okay, but better suited to mixed drinks than on it's own.

You need to get you some Aussie Bundaberg Ginger Beer :australia:

Intoluene posted:

If we're allowing energy drinks... V is the goddamned poo poo and is the sole reason I actually have my chemistry degree at all. It's a little sour and very sweet and I don't know why it's so goddamned tasty. You can only really find it in Australia or New Zealand, I think.

Man I miss this poo poo. It's the first thing I drink when I arrive back home. Then a loving decent coffee.

I was always a Diet Coke fiend and still am. But when I moved to the US I discovered the sweet nectar of fountain "crack" Coke. We have postmix in aus but it's just not the same. poo poo is the best and I've had to cut it out (ok maybe down to 1) during pregnancy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread