Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JEFF FOXWORTHY!

A destination for the mighty many, for true globetrotters in the great sport of redneck comedy. Founded by a North Korean Government sympathizer, Larry the Cable Guy, one of the unwitting forefathers of both Cable Guy and Comedy, this company just recently celebrated its 44th anniversary. A truly eclectic roster of comedians and near comedians from all around the world, no promotion is as revered! The roster is one where many wish to be the Foxworthy of the company, to be the supreme star, to be top banana! And despite all of this, it is a roster that feels like a family, that feels harmonious! However, there are rumors that some on the roster are sick of the state of things! They want to upset the order! They want to cause confusion, paranoia, distrust, anger, jealousy, and most of all, suspicion. They want to burn this company to the ground! Will the company thrive or fall? That, is all up to you players.

Flavor has no mechanical ties and is 100% independent of alignment. This should go without saying.

No fake day actions.

If you wind up having to drop, please let me know ahead of time so I can have someone ready to replace.

Please don't lurk.

Unless otherwise given permission from the mod, no out of thread communication.

No copy/pasting your Mod PMs. No editing your posts.

Majority vote controls the vote for the day. This can lead to no-lynches.

Days will for the most part be between 48-72 hours long. Night should be between 12 and 18 hours long. There is no threadposting at Night.

Please do not post after the hammer. Be better than that. I believe in you.

Spec-posting is only allowable in the form of animated gifs of Jeff Foxworthy, at a rate of only once every 72 hours per poster.

Looking for 15 players! Also looking to accept 4 alternates! It's first come first serve. If there are any further questions or comments, please don't be afraid to post in the thread or let me know.

imgay fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Sep 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Is this secretly an undercover game of Shark tank?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Oh, darn :(

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stay tuned through the whole thread, surprises throughout the thread

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Stay tuned through the whole thread, surprises throughout the thread

You know you're a The Game Room poster, when your signing up for a Jeff Foxworthy game, just because it's Mafia.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay