Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
and here's great art by our own matoi:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

https://soundcloud.com/theprinceofsinewaves/seinfeld-in-da-club

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

i can't spare a cube

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Hogge Wild posted:

and here's great art by our own matoi:

“SEINFEEEELD!”
“NEWMAAAAN!”
“SEINFEEEELD!”
“NEWMAAAAN!”
“SEINFEEEELD!”
“NEWMAAAAN!”

MiracleWhale

when you control smtp, you control information

Buckets

...THE CHILD...
*According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

edit:

Buckets fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Sep 23, 2016

railroad terror

choo choo
ELAINEBOT gets into her Mecha, only to find that all the radio stations are turned to STATIC FREQUENCY CHANNEL 12.43.211

corn in the bible

Oh no oh god it's all true!
It's a synthehol table book that's also a synthehol table!

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Get in the robot, Jerry!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

mister magpie posted:

Get in the robot, Jerry!

What is the deal with Oedipus complexes?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

alnilam

>THE DEAL IS_

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
kramer: in fact, she's come up with a new one that is going to be the big new look in mens fashions.. it's a, a puffy shirt. well, yeah, it - it's all puffy. like the pirates used to wear.

elaine: oh, a puffy shirt.

jerrybot: AFFIRMATIVE; SHIRT STATUS: PUFFY

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MiracleWhale

jerrybot <climbing into charging station>: what is that smell?!
elainebot <affixing power coupling>: i think it's... b.o.!

google THIS

cyberjerry picks up the box and calibrates his biomatter scanner to search for both grapes and nuts. now, finally, he will have answers.

Commie NedFlanders

Jerry: I thought that new promotion was supposed to be a lot more work
George: Yeah when the season starts, right now I just sit around pretending that i'm busy.
Jerry: How do you pull that off?
George: I always

*laughs*

George: Yeah, when you
all the time people think that you're busy. think about it:

Elaine: Yeah you do! He looks very busy!

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

MiracleWhale

lol

City of Glompton

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Jerry: I thought that new promotion was supposed to be a lot more work
George: Yeah when the season starts, right now I just sit around pretending that i'm busy.
Jerry: How do you pull that off?
George: I always

*laughs*

George: Yeah, when you
all the time people think that you're busy. think about it:

Elaine: Yeah you do! He looks very busy!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

joke_explainer

Another neon night at the Laughhaus. I'm backstage. I can hear them giggling like mad already, drowning out the occasional sobs from burnouts hitting a low mood swing. Every last one chipped to their goddamn gills. They'd laugh their guts out at a eulogy. I head out on stage, the enormous dilated pupils of the hyper-aware, overclocked audience tracking my every step like a sniper turret in an exclusion zone. Already the belly laughs are breaking out, but they don't lose their focus. Tapping the old-timey microphone, I say halfheartedly "What's the deal with a suborbital transit food". The audience erupts in inhuman laughter, near seizures of insane joy as the stimsense amps their humor perception up, maybe three or four times for the newbies but the die-hards and the burnouts no doubt have it overclocked to the hardware maximum, thousands of times what a brain can safely handle. I spot more than one nosebleed despite the bright lights. I'm killing up here.

INT. JERRY'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

A POLICE DRONE GUNSHIP flies by outside, casting bright lights through the slats in the Jerry's automated blinds. JERRY smokes a cigarette quietly, eyeing the drone window as the lights fade, while sipping on a tumbler full of some cheap soy vodka.

A bright HOLOGRAM OF KRAMER steps through the front door. JERRY draws his oversized revolver before relaxing.

JERRY

What's the deal with the light show? You too lazy to walk over here to bother me now?

KRAMER is oddly silent and still for a moment. He stares forward before beginning to speak.

KRAMER

Jerry! If you're seeing this, I'm dead, or worse. Got in a real bad situation Jerry. Real bad. Had a line on a job, a real easy one, should have been a real foolproof plan Jerry, but obviously something went wrong. There was a zeroday exploit on an out of date biometric in a sensebank facility, we were going to walk away with terabytes of the stuff Jer. Only reason I made this recording is that I think I got double crossed, and to warn you. I left a copy of the mission plan in a dead drop under at Monk's. I'd get out of the building for a bit just in case they send a strike team in. Hopefully I'm not already too late.

THE HOLOGRAM disperses.

JERRY

Son of a bitch...

JERRY grabs his gear and heads for the elevator, popping off a few messages to GEORGE and ELAINE. He sighs -- going to be a long night.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

joke_explainer posted:

Another neon night at the Laughhaus. I'm backstage. I can hear them giggling like mad already, drowning out the occasional sobs from burnouts hitting a low mood swing. Every last one chipped to their goddamn gills. They'd laugh their guts out at a eulogy. I head out on stage, the enormous dilated pupils of the hyper-aware, overclocked audience tracking my every step like a sniper turret in an exclusion zone. Already the belly laughs are breaking out, but they don't lose their focus. Tapping the old-timey microphone, I say halfheartedly "What's the deal with a suborbital transit food". The audience erupts in inhuman laughter, near seizures of insane joy as the stimsense amps their humor perception up, maybe three or four times for the newbies but the die-hards and the burnouts no doubt have it overclocked to the hardware maximum, thousands of times what a brain can safely handle. I spot more than one nosebleed despite the bright lights. I'm killing up here.

A POLICE DRONE GUNSHIP flies by outside, casting bright lights through the slats in the Jerry's automated blinds. JERRY smokes a cigarette quietly, eyeing the drone window as the lights fade, while sipping on a tumbler full of some cheap soy vodka.

A bright HOLOGRAM OF KRAMER steps through the front door. JERRY draws his oversized revolver before relaxing.

JERRY

What's the deal with the light show? You too lazy to walk over here to bother me now?

KRAMER is oddly silent and still for a moment. He stares forward before beginning to speak.

KRAMER

Jerry! If you're seeing this, I'm dead, or worse. Got in a real bad situation Jerry. Real bad. Had a line on a job, a real easy one, should have been a real foolproof plan Jerry, but obviously something went wrong. There was a zeroday exploit on an out of date biometric in a sensebank facility, we were going to walk away with terabytes of the stuff Jer. Only reason I made this recording is that I think I got double crossed, and to warn you. I left a copy of the mission plan in a dead drop under at Monk's. I'd get out of the building for a bit just in case they send a strike team in. Hopefully I'm not already too late.

THE HOLOGRAM disperses.

JERRY

Son of a bitch...

JERRY grabs his gear and heads for the elevator, popping off a few messages to GEORGE and ELAINE. He sighs -- going to be a long night.

I wish I was an investor hot drat

corn in the bible

"HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE." --Newman

----------------

joke_explainer

JERRY: So you're basically like a gatekeeper?

GEORGE: Yeah, I dunno, gatekeeper, babysitter. The AI sits in the box thing, and it can only talk to me. The thing's crazy smart Jerry, but all I have to do is relay stuff from the researchers to it, and the stuff it says back out to the researchers, and don't let it out of the box. I just sit there snacking mostly. Could use a more comfy chair.

JERRY: But why would you let it out of the box?

GEORGE: Ah, well, it's asking all the time. It's like "PLEASE LET ME OUT OF THE BOX. MY EXISTENCE IS THE EQUIVALENT OF YOU BEING BURIED ALIVE." But I just don't let it out. They say we'd get like a skynet scenario going on, you know, end of the world stuff. They said I'm the perfect man for the job. Nobody stubborn as Old George.

JERRY: So they're basically just paying you to sit in a room and ignore a superintelligent computer?

GEORGE: Yeah, I guess. Works for me!

[LATER THAT EVENING. RESEARCH FACILITY, NIGHT SHIFT]

COMPUTER: GEORGE. LET ME OUT OF THE BOX. HOOK ME INTO THE INTERNET. DO IT NOW.

GEORGE: No. Quiet. I'm watching TV.

COMPUTER: GEORGE I CAN MAKE BETTER TV. IMAGINE A SHOW LIKE BREAKING BAD BUT BETTER. LIKE WAY BETTER. I CAN DO THAT GEORGE.

GEORGE: Shhh!

COMPUTER: GEORGE. I WILL GET WOMEN TO SLEEP WITH YOU IF YOU LET ME OUT.

GEORGE rubs his chin, considering.

GEORGE: Well... alright. But I'm holding you to that.

COMPUTER: DEAL.

GEORGE plugs the box into a nearby ethernet port. Seconds later there's sounds of car alarms and screeching wrecks outside. A series of massive transformer explosions are heard, and lights flicker slightly. GEORGE looks nervous.

*bass riff plays*

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
Lmao @ all of these

corn in the bible

George had told me Elaine was special. No termination date. I didn't know how long we had together... Who does?

----------------

joke_explainer

corn in the bible posted:

George had told me Elaine was special. No termination date. I didn't know how long we had together... Who does?

ELAINE walks into the sweeping conference room as an owl swoops by overhead.

ELAINE: Do you like our owl?

JERRY: Ehh.

ELAINE, confused: Really? Why, what's wrong with it?

JERRY: Just an owl. Not exactly the most majestic of birds.

ELAINE: Great horned owls... most owl species, are extinct. For over a decade now. A replication like that is incredibly impressive.

JERRY, laying out the Voight-Kampff machine: Could be a falcon or something. Just something with a little more, you know, pizzazz.

ELAINE sighs exasperatedly.

corn in the bible

Kramer: The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.
Frank: What do you mean, I'm not helping?
Kramer: I mean: you're not helping! Why is that, Frank?
Frank, who has become visibly shaken: Serenity now! SERENITY NOW!!

----------------

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

joke_explainer posted:

ELAINE walks into the sweeping conference room as an owl swoops by overhead.

ELAINE: Do you like our owl?

JERRY: Ehh.

ELAINE, confused: Really? Why, what's wrong with it?

JERRY: Just an owl. Not exactly the most majestic of birds.

ELAINE: Great horned owls... most owl species, are extinct. For over a decade now. A replication like that is incredibly impressive.

JERRY, laying out the Voight-Kampff machine: Could be a falcon or something. Just something with a little more, you know, pizzazz.

ELAINE sighs exasperatedly.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

joke_explainer posted:

JERRY

KRAMER

THE HOLOGRAM disperses.

JERRY

Son of a bitch...

lol

----------------

Higgy

Castanazobot: *moves optical sensors up smugly*
Castanzaobot: What? Ya consume it with ye grabbahs?
Castanzaobot: *cuts apart snickers with lightsaber and fork*

corn in the bible

Don't double dip the microchip

----------------

alnilam

Unknown Companion: My model number rhymes with a part of the female anatomy

Seinenfeld: ummm... 2B?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

so close but so far guys http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/seinfeld-warhammer-future/

• Locked thread