Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

so I guess you could ask me about just not giving a goddamned gently caress any more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Toaster Strudel. Toaster. Struuuuudel. Toaster toaster toaster toaster. Stru. Del. Strudel.

They is, they is, they is

I never thought cream cheese would be an appropriate filler in Toaster Strudels. I was very mistaken in this belief.

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

one of the first great disappointments of adulthood was buying all the sugary cereals that my mother wouldn't buy for me as a child and finding out that they actually taste awful

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

google THIS posted:

breaking fast

I am the one who Eggos

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

Piso Mojado posted:

any BIG breakfast eaters itt?

used to be one but I'm not active enough to justify all those calories

• Locked thread