Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse

Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.

so I guess you could ask me about just not giving a goddamned gently caress any more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse

Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Toaster Strudel. Toaster. Struuuuudel. Toaster toaster toaster toaster. Stru. Del. Strudel.

They is, they is, they is

I never thought cream cheese would be an appropriate filler in Toaster Strudels. I was very mistaken in this belief.

Vincent Van Goatse

one of the first great disappointments of adulthood was buying all the sugary cereals that my mother wouldn't buy for me as a child and finding out that they actually taste awful

Vincent Van Goatse

google THIS posted:

breaking fast

I am the one who Eggos

Vincent Van Goatse

Piso Mojado posted:

any BIG breakfast eaters itt?

used to be one but I'm not active enough to justify all those calories

• Locked thread