Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"next on WHDH Boston, a local woman was found to be feeding her children sausage... for breakfast, the full story after the commercial break"

*co anchor grits teeth and lowers head while crumpling the papers in front of her, whispers* "what the gently caress is wrong w..." *commercials begin*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*tony montana sits at his desk, an enormous pile of sausage and pancakes in front of him*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
in the midst of flashing strobes and techno beats a raver girl slips a fresh piece of jimmy dean into my mouth then kisses me, i can feel the sausage enter me, become a part of me, in a daze i slip my pacifier back into my mouth and lose myself in the music

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

loquacius posted:

the scene where jennifer connelly splits a giant breakfast sausage with another girl in front of a crowd so she can afford more hardboiled eggs was so hosed-up

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FactsAreUseless posted:

Woke up on the trailer floor again. Hands shaking. Diabetes. My blood sugar was hosed again. I needed something. Empty box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Worthless. Half a croissant in the fridge. Chocolate scooped out of it. Ate it anyway.

social vegan posted:

I dug wildly through my pantry, but nothing was there. Almost nothing, that is. Alone, at the very reach of my fingertips sat two stale cookies. I stopped. Cookies... for breakfast? It might just work.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lol, how will Trump's wall stop the cartel's sophisticated waffle submarines

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Wamdoodle posted:

Click for big:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

guys I want to tell you, be safe out there...today I got these things called 'Beggin Strips' down at the bodega and they assured me it was a totally legal 'break fast' treat...I ate one slice and ended up stripping off my clothes, crawling around on my hands and knees, and I even tried to smell my neighbor's butt before I finally turned around three times and passed out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

misty mountaintop posted:

Smokin bacon
Sippin on Kix n Milk (laid back)
With my mind on my money and my money on my mind

• Locked thread