Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius

Nooner posted:

thats a cool breakfast, I'm going to have two (2) banannas (bananni? :confused:) and some celery, i try to keep brekkie light and healthy

celery is a gateway breakfast to heavier stuff though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius

*stands on sidewalk corner leaning against wall* Psst. Hey. Hey kid. Kid. You want some breakfast? *holds out tantalizing baggie of chopped celery sticks* First meal is free. You want more, you come find me. I got that Jimmy D, I got that Special K, I got Two Scoops, I got Snap Crackle Pop, anything you need. Most important meal of the day, son.

loquacius

The day I hit rock bottom was when I spent $750 on this giant box of primo count chocula instead of paying rent, but I fell asleep after one spoonful (because I was so hyped for breakfast I woke up to eat it at 4:30 AM) and by the time I woke up the rest of it had gone soggy. Had to just throw it out.

Hi, I'm loquacius and I've been on two meals a day for 294 days now. It's a struggle to make it until noon sometimes, but all you can do is just take it one morning at a time.

loquacius

*sees that clock reads 7:30 AM* Hell yeah, breakfast time motherfuckers. 7:30, eat cereal erry day!

*reaches under table, pulls out big elaborately carved colored glass tube-like vessel full of milk and a baggie of stale Cap'n Crunch*

*pours a small handful of Cap'n into a little bowl at the bottom of the tube, then breathes in through the other end so the cereal get sucked through the milk tubes into my mouth* awwww yeah crunch-a-tize me cap'n

loquacius

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

we were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the breakfast began to take hold, but it was hard to tell with the boxes of silverware rattling loudly in the trunk.

We had two boxes of Pop-Tarts, seventy-five K-cups of dark roast, five boxes of brown-and-serve Jimmy Deans, a salt shaker full of cinnamon-sugar, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored Trix, Fruity Pebbles, Lucky Charms, Froot Loops... and also a quart of maple syrup, a quart of half-and-half, a gallon of whole milk, a pint of raw pancake batter, and two dozen Eggos. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious breakfast collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the pancake batter. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of a batter binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

loquacius

misty mountaintop posted:

Dylan and Eric ate breakfast every day.

I heard they found custom Doom maps on their computers where you shoot bowl monsters with some sort of oatmeal gun *shudder*

loquacius

the scene where jennifer connelly splits a giant breakfast sausage with another girl in front of a crowd so she can afford more hardboiled eggs was so hosed-up

loquacius

Oh man, Amsterdam was incredible, bro. There was this creperie right down the block from our hostel where -- oh, a creperie is a place where they make crepes for you. We don't have them in America. Yeah, they make the crepes for you, right there. To order. I know, insane, right? You could pick sweet or savory. You could get 'em stuffed with anything, man. Nutella, honey and bananas, cheese and prosciutto... yeah, we didn't even know what to ask for the first time. Around here you just have to settle for whatever week-old poo poo your connection has in stock. Those Dutch people, man, they get breakfast right.

loquacius

all these posts about moms discovering that their kids are eating breakfast really cast those old apple jacks commercials in a new light

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius

taking the day off, I just ate this "cereal bar" I picked up at a dispensary in Denver and I'm jammin out to this new Snoop Dogg song, that motherfucker's never gonna slow down

there's an entire verse where he and Pharrell just trade lines about scones lol

• Locked thread