Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

loquacius posted:

the scene where jennifer connelly splits a giant breakfast sausage with another girl in front of a crowd so she can afford more hardboiled eggs was so hosed-up

i like it when they go biscuit to biscuit

google THIS posted:

medicinal breakfast is a joke. You can just wander into a waffle house and tell the waiter "ohh, I'm so hungry" and they'll write you up a scrip with hardly a question asked

Barking Gecko posted:

In California you can even order a "medicinal" breakfast online, and they'll have it ready for you when get there.

Unfortunately, I live in the South, where they can bust you just for possession of breakfast paraphernalia. They have breakfast task forces, informants, even breakfast sniffing dogs. It's pretty rough. On the other hand, if you know who to ask, you can sometimes find someone way out in the backwoods who can cook you up a pretty strong breakfast, but it might be too much for most folks.

man i don't want to be that guy but i use bacon medicinally these days, and it's only a little bacon and maybe some toast here and there. it's vegan bacon even, so i'm not even making a big carbon footprint, right? i just use it for the pain in the mornings, and i can stop whenever i need to, but my doctor says it's fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

social vegan posted:

heats up the tips of a knife over the stove, picks up dollop of butter, wildly tries to spread it on toast

there's a better way, kids these days are doing a thing they call "nuking"

you gotta melt the butter real slow, in this thing called a microwave--your first rig doesn't have to be top end or anything, you don't have to get an all steel with the tempered glass or anything, just like a forty buck panasonic will do the job. you gotta get a big dab of butter and you gotta knife it into a "ramekin"--it's a bowl, but it's special, so it's got a special name--and you gotta put the "ramekin" in the plugged-in microwave, right, and you gotta "nuke" the "ramekin" until the "dab" is melted and you can hear it sizzle, ok?

so then you gotta get a potholder to protect your hand, grab the hot ramekin and pour it all over your toast--then eat it. oh my god, the feeling is so much more intense and there's no char from the knife tips in your butter. it's so clean. you gotta try it, man, it's just different.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i've been a daily breakfast haver for the last...i'd say twenty five years. no, ok, i'll be honest, thirty two. i've been having breakfast almost every day for thirty two years straight. i mean, i got clean for about nine months when i was inside back in the early 80s, but i was really young and got sucked right into the routine again when i got out.

it all started with my mom--she used to give me milk, all day, every day. then, i watched her drink coffee and smoke her merit lights every morning,a nd i thought "hey, i mean, it's just coffee, right?" so i started having juice. juice, it's better than coffee, they give that to kids after school so it can't hurt me. then when i got older, i slid into the coffee--and then the pastry happened. i was getting a morning coffee, and the barista offered me a bearclaw. "it's almond," she said. almonds are healthy, i thought, it can't be that bad.

i'm up to a grand slam a day habit, folks. weekends, i make them learn not to say "all day breakfast" in front of me. i had two short stacks, an order of cinnamon roll french toast and some coddled eggs just this morning and i might make it an early friday with some sweet and salty bacon and chocolate pancakes and a potato skillet. i don't think there's any turning back. i've gone too far with the breakfast for anyone to help me now.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

tao of lmao posted:

I've been egging for a few years now. It's become something of an addiction.

how've you been egging without your family finding out? what's your method? have you tried going to a tofu scramble diner to see if you can kick the habit?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*william s. burroughs voice* maple syrup for narco-analysis

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

loquacius posted:

taking the day off, I just ate this "cereal bar" I picked up at a dispensary in Denver and I'm jammin out to this new Snoop Dogg song, that motherfucker's never gonna slow down

there's an entire verse where he and Pharrell just trade lines about scones lol

when he talks about rolling up with a fat bowl of pebbles i lost it and had to go get some myself, man, and now i'm doing a sugar rush, so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

I got the Fitbit on my arm
And I'm pourin' Borden
And I toast the best bread
'Cause I got it goin' on

i'm a nice dude, with some nice cream
see this puffed rice? see this wheat, please?
eligible line cook, million dollar goat
milk's whiter than what's spillin' down ur throat

• Locked thread