Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

*covertly receives double down from clerk, checks in bag, slams it down on the counter*: well what the good god heck man, you promised me

clerk: whoah whoah whaoh, calm down *looks side to side, leans slowly over and whispers* they are the bun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

me: honey I'm home!

significant other, sitting over the edge of the couch, head in hands, weeping: what is this? *notions to table strewn with miniature frosted flakes boxes* WHAT IS THIS?

me: Oh, oh god. I-I don't know. They came in the mail. Uh uh Dennis brought them for the camping trip this weekend

so: you told me you grew out of it. you told me you were drinking spinach, drinking kale god damnit my mom warned me about this

me: look look, I can't stop. It's going to sound stupid, but ...t-they bring out the tiger in me

so: WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE THE TIGER IN YOU

social vegan

watches out the window until mom and dad's car pulls out of the driveway, hands shaking as I nervously light up a fat blintze

social vegan

heats up the tips of a knife over the stove, picks up dollop of butter, wildly tries to spread it on toast

social vegan

FactsAreUseless posted:

Woke up on the trailer floor again. Hands shaking. Diabetes. My blood sugar was hosed again. I needed something. Empty box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Worthless. Half a croissant in the fridge. Chocolate scooped out of it. Ate it anyway.

I dug wildly through my pantry, but nothing was there. Almost nothing, that is. Alone, at the very reach of my fingertips sat two stale cookies. I stopped. Cookies... for breakfast? It might just work.

social vegan

nice so uh, what kinda coils you got on this *checks the faceplate* panasonic?

social vegan

look if you're going to do it, do it organically, this synthetic poo poo will kill you. Just last week we had 3 deaths connected to cinnamon candle consumption, don't be another statistic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

does the cinnamon challenge, even when the webcam's off

• Locked thread