Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

misty mountaintop posted:

Me: What are these, Trevor? WHAT ARE THESE *shaking box of pop tarts*
Trevor: You know what they are mom
Me: Who taught you about these? Where did you learn this behavior?
Trevor: FROM YOU, MOM, I LEARNED IT FROM YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

breaking fast

google THIS

which is what breakfast is actually a portmanteau of, so like, whoa

google THIS

(Soap opera organ intro)

Francine: It's over, Gerald. I'm leaving you.

Gerald: What? What are you talking about?

Francine: You said you'd stop. You promised me, and you promised the children. But I found hollandaise sauce on one of your shirts.

Gerald: Francine! Darling, it was nothing! i'm in control! I can quit anytime I want!

Francine: No, Gerald. I think you've Benedicted for a long time. I was just too blind to see it.

(Dramatic organ outro. Francine storms out. Gerald, despondent, gets out a pack of English muffins and struggles to undo the twist tie with shaking hands)

google THIS

two innocent teens download the "hot coffee and a cheese danish" mod, little knowing the nightmare world they are about to enter

google THIS

in my state you have to show your id in order to buy maple syrup, and they limit you to one small bottle a month. you also have to sign an affidavit stating your intent to use it in a pork chop glaze or something similar

google THIS

medicinal breakfast is a joke. You can just wander into a waffle house and tell the waiter "ohh, I'm so hungry" and they'll write you up a scrip with hardly a question asked

google THIS

push the toaster lever and prepre to jam!

google THIS

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Waffle House of the Rising Sun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I got the Fitbit on my arm
And I'm pourin' Borden
And I toast the best bread
'Cause I got it goin' on

• Locked thread