Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Morgan and Scott nominated. Neeley was America's nominee. Justin and Shelby also playing in Veto.

Teek fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Oct 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Teek posted:

Alex and Scott nominated. Neeley was America's nominee. Justin and Shelby also playing in Veto.

do you mean Morgan?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Yeah, thanks for the correction.

Jason threw a fit after the chip pull about how he never gets picked. He did a chip check, which I think is generally frowned upon. He kept pulling chips and was getting more and more wide eyed. Then his chip was pulled last. :rolleyes:

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Teek posted:

Jason threw a fit after the chip pull about how he never gets picked. He did a chip check, which I think is generally frowned upon. He kept pulling chips and was getting more and more wide eyed. Then his chip was pulled last. :rolleyes:

He's been on edge pretty much since he was voted a have-not.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Teek posted:

gently caress, that kind of rear end showing of someone I dislike really makes me want to watch now.

Jesus. I just looked at Jokers and apparently Jason's been having a meltdown talking about beating people up and cumming on their faces and calling them whores and cursing off production for not showing the people America likes in a more negative light. This guy seems like he's doing a great job confirming he's a way bigger piece of poo poo than I remember.

Oh, cool, he's insulting America. That seems like a good call for a season that involves them voting a ton.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Oct 24, 2016

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I understand that Shelby's using her DRs to ask voters to repeatedly make her a have not, so that other players assume she's not liked. Very smart.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Morgan officially won veto, she beat Scott by around 17 seconds.

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It's called Ursa Major, not Ursula Merger. And that's not even it. That's Orion.

STAC Goat posted:

Jesus. I just looked at Jokers and apparently Jason's been having a meltdown talking about beating people up and cumming on their faces and calling them whores and cursing off production for not showing the people America likes in a more negative light. This guy seems like he's doing a great job confirming he's a way bigger piece of poo poo than I remember.

I know he acted that way last year too, but I don't remember a thing he said. Just stuff like this:

STAC Goat posted:

Current house status: Johnny Mac doing Bizarre Story Time about the young son of a farmer who went to the ocean, befriended a spanish speaking starfish despite their language barrier, and became big game hunters who killed a "perturbed tiger" with a sling shot - entertaining the entire house on a boring day.

Jason in bed, keeping up his fine gameplay.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I remember Jason being the same kind of terrible poo poo talker and calling the twins "cunts" all the time and mocking Austin and Steve and whatever else. But that was just kind of in fleeting moments when he wasn't sleeping or just lounging around with Meg. When he was awake he was an rear end in a top hat but most of the time he was just a hump.

This has half tempted to me to subscribe and watch him fall apart and get his comeuppance and eventually realize how its just feedsters watching and their opinions have nothing to do with "edits." But I know that's just because I'm home sick. Once I'm back up and active I'll remember I can only waste 2 or 3 months of my life on this stuff each year.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Morgan used the veto on herself, Kryssie put up Whitney as the replacement.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

America makes their decision, sending Neeley out the door 4-3.

Edit: Major blow up by Danielle against Scott right before the feeds cut for the HOH setup. Some of the loudest yelling in BB in awhile.
She was accusing him of bullying, and she pulled out a lot of past bullying apparently done to her to explain how bad it is. The stuff Scott has done has been rather tame (Danielle you sleep all the time?), especially compared to all the poo poo talking the LNJ do against everyone else.

Edit #2: And 30 minutes later, Danielle wins HOH. Was a True/False competition. Came down to Whitney and Danielle. When Whitney got in wrong, you could hear someone in the background in the Production booth say "Oh no Whitney..." while Heath was pausing in his speech. Woops. The Houseguests heard it too.

Teek fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Oct 27, 2016

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I hope Jason goes home this week.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Muddy Burphy posted:

I hope Jason goes home this week.

Maybe I'm missing something here, why would Jason go home?

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It's called Ursa Major, not Ursula Merger. And that's not even it. That's Orion.

SalTheBard posted:

Maybe I'm missing something here, why would Jason go home?

I think he was just expressing the hope, rather than a real expectation, that Jason would go.

Also, I read on Joker's that during Julie's Q&A with the houseguests today she showed them a clip of Justin's pizza dance! I don't know if it included the music. (Edit: yes it did.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbWbe1r7XcE

Fedelm fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Oct 28, 2016

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Fedelm posted:

I think he was just expressing the hope, rather than a real expectation, that Jason would go.

Yeah, it was just hope. I'm guessing American will nominate Kryssie so it's a moot point. Jason just has one of those personalities that brings out the worst in the people who surround him.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Shelby got Care Package #4.

Jason starts immediately complaining saying they must be portrayed really badly in their edits while the Ballsmashers aren't. Hey dumbass, this season is the feeds. It's not the episodes showing you badly, it's you being whining, gross hypocrites almost 24/7.

A smart player would have taken a step back and refocused their game and strategy, instead of tripling down on what is obviously not working. Though I guess if your strategy is to watch all your allies go home while you wait to hopefully receive the last Care Package by default, then you might be on to something.

Here's an idea, take Alex and Scott upon on the alliance they offered with Justin and you three weeks ago. You don't even have to blatantly act on it, just don't go immediately blabbing about it everyone else 5 minutes later. I'm sure that would be hard though.

Teek fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Oct 28, 2016

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

Muddy Burphy posted:

Yeah, it was just hope. I'm guessing American will nominate Kryssie so it's a moot point. Jason just has one of those personalities that brings out the worst in the people who surround him.

Yes Kryssie is most likely right now. It's kind of unfortunate because I want to see if someone has to explain Big Brother to her again after this next eviction.

I think you may be right about Jason though, being the vet with a considerable fanbase, his constant poo poo-talking of the other side and of America may be encouraging/enabling his alliance to continue the same. He seemed to tone it down the past couple of days but it's coming back up at times.

Teek posted:

Shelby got Care Package #4.

Jason starts immediately complaining saying they must be portrayed really badly in their edits while the Ballsmashers aren't. Hey dumbass, this season is the feeds. It's not the episodes showing you badly, it's you being whining, gross hypocrites almost 24/7.

Jason did say once that production must be capturing the wrong conversations on the feeds and that Shelby is getting very little camera time. But he needs to stop blaming others for his situation and instead look at his own game (including last year's!) and make changes. It's always possible for America to turn against Ballsmashers if they get worse in some way, or to reward LNJ for better gameplay.

I'm curious about this:

Online Big Brother posted:

Jason says "they" aka production used his rant about Shelby and how horrible she is and spun it to make her look like "Poor Shelby."

Which rant does he mean? The one after Neeley got America's nom? Because as far as "the edit" goes, that one-hour episode before eviction actually made his rant look tame.

I'm trying to understand it, it seems he forgot that he is no longer a feedster, he is in the house and it's the rest of America that knows things he doesn't.

Online Big Brother posted:

Jason says Shelby is 24 and that "B1tch" is doing things that he did when he was 19. (Like bar exam?)

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fedelm posted:

I'm trying to understand it, it seems he forgot that he is no longer a feedster, he is in the house and it's the rest of America that knows things he doesn't.

I mean, it worked so well the first time he played.

Jason should have never played again because it sounds like he's just confirmed that he's one of those people who cant learn and finds someone to blame for everything. Doesn't sound like there's any Vanessa or Audrey causing chaos to give him cover this time.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Have Nots announced, America came together and actually selected the three people who had yet to be Have Nots this season, Whitney, Justin and Kryssie. Immediately afterwards everyone else got up and cheered ran around the house. lol

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I haven't watched any of this and I've just read some updates and stuff this past week, but I find it absolutely amazing that Alex and Morgan have apparently so successfully hidden that they're sisters that Jason's crew thinks Alex will vote Morgan out. That's impressive, especially coming from Jason who (a) was always freaking out over possible twists in his first season, (b) knows they've been doing the siblings things for years now, and (c) actually played with sisters and was pivotal in their outing.

I thought for sure that within a week he'd be saying "Alex and Morgan look a lot alike, maybe they're sisters." gently caress, all last season you couldn't stop the cast from wondering if Nicole and Michelle were secretly related. But apparently they've done a good enough job hiding that that it doesn't seem like anyone suspects it.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Both Jason and Justin mentioned in Week 1 that they had trouble telling them apart. I think they eventually just chalked that up to type casting for southern white women more than anything else.

For what it's worth, Alex has spoken extensively in DR and interviews about being willing to cut Morgan if needed. Mainly because BB was her thing and not Morgan's, and she could never live it down if her sister made it farther than she did.

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

Teek posted:

Have Nots announced, America came together and actually selected the three people who had yet to be Have Nots this season, Whitney, Justin and Kryssie. Immediately afterwards everyone else got up and cheered ran around the house. lol

Here it is: https://streamable.com/gwui

Justin did this before, so they decided to do it too if Justin became a Have Not.

Haha: https://twitter.com/IsItUpOrDown/status/792459133387624448

STAC Goat posted:

I mean, it worked so well the first time he played.

Jason should have never played again because it sounds like he's just confirmed that he's one of those people who cant learn and finds someone to blame for everything.

Honestly I had been glad to see that he was voted to be an HG because I vaguely remembered an interview last year where he seemed pretty self-aware and realized what he did wrong. I really hoped to see him use this second chance and play differently this time. :sigh: (There's still time though.)

Also I may have been wrong earlier, looks like Scott has a good chance to be America's nom.

Fedelm fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Oct 30, 2016

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Goddamn America put up Scott. WTF! Why not put up Kryssie! You are shooting yourselves in the foot America!

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Danielle won veto.

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

SalTheBard posted:

Goddamn America put up Scott. WTF! Why not put up Kryssie! You are shooting yourselves in the foot America!

Scott told the feeds that he got cocky and I'm sure some voters felt the same way, but there are various reasons. Even some people generally on the side of BallSmashers/Scott want them to work for it and not get everything handed to them. Some wanted to make the game more interesting that way. Then some Alex fans said that Scott is making her a bigger target. I can understand reasons like these but I think I would rather have gotten the worse attitudes/game players out first. Weird care package/America's nom combo, too.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Danielle used the veto on Whitney and put up Morgan.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Teek posted:

Danielle used the veto on Whitney and put up Morgan.

Shelbys only chance of staying is to nullify the votes of her alliance. What a world we live in

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Morgan was wearing Alex's leather cap during the ceremony just in case the other HGs had forgotten how much they looked alike

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

SalTheBard posted:

Shelbys only chance of staying is to nullify the votes of her alliance. What a world we live in
Nah because Scott is still an option

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Fast Luck posted:

Nah because Scott is still an option

I think Shelby is probably the more appealing target. By voting Shelby, Alex will keep 2 really close allies in the game. It will also keep the Ballsmashers at least strong"ish". This eviction is going to be really fun. I can't wait!

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I think both Whitney and Alex's best game move would be to vote Morgan out. Alex will eventually have to cut one of her main allies, and it's better for her to have the one that would protect her to the detriment of his own game.

And Morgan doesn't seem to trust Whitney anymore.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Muddy Burphy posted:

Morgan was wearing Alex's leather cap during the ceremony just in case the other HGs had forgotten how much they looked alike

Muddy Burphy posted:

I think both Whitney and Alex's best game move would be to vote Morgan out. Alex will eventually have to cut one of her main allies, and it's better for her to have the one that would protect her to the detriment of his own game.

And Morgan doesn't seem to trust Whitney anymore.

I'm mostly glad I skipped this season but the one thing making me kind of wish I had watched was this weird dynamic of the sisters and how not only does no one in the house seem to suspect them but from the way you make it sound they're barely even loyal to each other.

I mean, I don't much like my sisters either but I still let them stay at my place no matter how much they annoy me.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
If I was on a dumb reality competition show, my sister and I would work together for the early and mid game but both secretly scheme as to the most optimal time for the throat-slitting.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Scott was voted out this evening.

HOH is the face morph comp, which looks harder than usual this season. Current best time is Alex at 27 minutes. Whitney timed out and Kryssie couldn't beat Alex's time. Since Kryssie didn't win, that should hopefully set her as America's nominee.

Edit: Holy poo poo, right after I posted this, Shelby did her run and nailed in her first try at like 3.5 minutes.

Teek fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Nov 3, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Shelby's the one who killed Jason's puppy, right? And who is secretly a law student but the other side calls the stupidest, most worthless person in the world? That should be a funny/nauseating reaction from him/them. Almost tempted to watch...

No... election nightmare is almost over... must not overload...

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

STAC Goat posted:

Shelby's the one who killed Jason's puppy, right?

What's this? Google only seems to relate a story about Danielle's puppy starving to death after she ran out of money to buy the expensive food she'd been buying for it.

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

I don't know about that deal Whitney made, I think it was a good move for saving herself and getting good with the other side of the house but bad that she lied about it to the BS. It looks like they now think she simply flipped to the other side (when I suspect Whitney is really only aligned with Justin, not the rest of his alliance) so now she isn't as good with both groups as she would be otherwise. Maybe that will change if she plays it right.

I also think it's partly on BS if they don't do a better job of staying together, they shouldn't complain if one of them has to take an outside deal to save herself. But they're currently discussing pulling Whitney back in, so there's that.

STAC Goat posted:

I'm mostly glad I skipped this season but the one thing making me kind of wish I had watched was this weird dynamic of the sisters and how not only does no one in the house seem to suspect them but from the way you make it sound they're barely even loyal to each other.

I mean, I don't much like my sisters either but I still let them stay at my place no matter how much they annoy me.

I might be misunderstanding you, but Morgan and Alex seem pretty close as sisters while at the same time wanting to play and win the game with or without each other. I suspect they would have no problem competing against each other while maintaining a good personal relationship, but maybe I'm just really invested in seeing friendly competition (and tired of "ride or die"-type couples).

bagrada posted:

What's this? Google only seems to relate a story about Danielle's puppy starving to death after she ran out of money to buy the expensive food she'd been buying for it.

I think STAC was just making a quip about Jason's overly negative attitude towards Shelby, but yeah, that was a sad story. :(

Teek posted:

Edit: Holy poo poo, right after I posted this, Shelby did her run and nailed in her first try at like 3.5 minutes.

Morgan was next. When she was looking at a picture that included a Shelby morph while Shelby watched from the HOH room:

Shelby: "Come on, recognize my acne!"
-Morgan picks up Shelby's name card.-
Shelby: "You bitch!"

I really want to know how Justin would have done if he understood the rules ...

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I was just joking about the puppy thing. You know, "he hates her like she killed his puppy.". Ive seen he rants on end about how someone is an evil, horrible, worthless "oval office" and hilariously mocks her for not doing enough with her life (you know, from the grocery bagger). I think that's Shelby so I assume he's a super happy person right now.

The stuff I've read makes it seem like Whitney didn't really betray the girls but badly played last week by spending all her time with the other side. So when the hoh weirdly used pov on her they naturally assumed she had made a deal at their expense and was lying to them. The stuff I saw seemed like they weren't even that mad because they understood it as a game move when she was on the block but still meant they didn't trust her.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Nov 4, 2016

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I was just joking about the puppy thing. You know, "he hates her like she killed his puppy.". Ive seen he rants on end about how someone is an evil, horrible, worthless "oval office" and hilariously mocks her for not doing enough with her life (you know, from the grocery bagger). I think that's Shelby so I assume he's a super happy person right now.

The stuff I've read makes it seem like Whitney didn't really betray the girls but badly played last week by spending all her time with the other side. So when the hoh weirdly used pov on her they naturally assumed she had made a deal at their expense and was lying to them. The stuff I saw seemed like they weren't even that mad because they understood it as a game move when she was on the block but still meant they didn't trust her.

When the ballsmashers are backed in a corner, they try to come up with a way out. When the other side is backed in a corner, they loving whine and get defensive and cry that it's unfair that they've been backed into a corner.

They cannot understand why America is not in love with them for that and in agreement with them.

Jason is his usual self. Everything you assume about him is correct.

Kryssie is one of those girls who acts like she's tough as gently caress but is really incredibly self-loathing and takes literally every circumstance as a personal slight toward her. She cannot, in any way shape or form, reconcile the fact that some people might not actually be the type of human in real life that they choose to be in order to try to win BB.

Justin is cool as poo poo and loves pizza.

Danielle has apparently had the life of Anne Frank prior to the BB house because "we don't know her story" and she's been made fun of every second she's existed as a human.

Shelby rules and enjoys loving with the Late Night Jamboree. She's indeed much smarter than she lets on.

Alex is really cool, seems to be a fairly good player and has the best chance of winning the vote at final 3 IMO.

Morgan is blonde and exists.

Whitney is brunette and exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Jason won the Care Package. He's now Co-HOH. I don't mind this, as long as Kryssie gets put up as America's nominee.

Edit: Hahah, BB went with the "screw you" version of this package. This weekend, each HOH will make one person safe each night. When they are down to two people, each will select which of those two are their nominees. This pretty much protects Alex and Morgan unless they get third nominee.

Teek fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Nov 4, 2016

• Locked thread