Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Dani and Whitney left as the last two. Shelby claimed Whitney as her nominee and Jason got Dani. Shelby went this way because Whitney coming down would allow her to nominate one of the LNJ and leave at least two of them on the block.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

sportsgenius86 posted:

Kryssie is one of those girls who acts like she's tough as gently caress but is really incredibly self-loathing and takes literally every circumstance as a personal slight toward her. She cannot, in any way shape or form, reconcile the fact that some people might not actually be the type of human in real life that they choose to be in order to try to win BB.

Danielle has apparently had the life of Anne Frank prior to the BB house because "we don't know her story" and she's been made fun of every second she's existed as a human.

Kryssie literally read the BB rulebook when she was put on the block by Scott because in her mind being put on the block for reasons other than game reasons was against the rules.

Danielle's kid is supposedly some NFL player's.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Welp, LNJ fans appear to control the votes now. Kryssie somehow avoided the block. Alex went up as America's Nom. Thankfully Morgan got pulled to play in veto.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

And Jason won veto. Well, that's basically a wrap for the BS side of the house. They had to win here to have any chance countering America's votes.

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It's called Ursa Major, not Ursula Merger. And that's not even it. That's Orion.

sportsgenius86 posted:

When the ballsmashers are backed in a corner, they try to come up with a way out. When the other side is backed in a corner, they loving whine and get defensive and cry that it's unfair that they've been backed into a corner.

They cannot understand why America is not in love with them for that and in agreement with them.

I was thinking that Kryssie never being America's nom would give them the wrong idea, but really, it does not matter what we do. They will rationalize everything their way no matter what. When America nominated Neeley, it's because Shelby gave sexual favors to avoid the nomination. When America nominated Scott and Alex, it's because we really do love LNJ after all and we're handing them Scott and Alex on platters!

sportsgenius86 posted:

Danielle has apparently had the life of Anne Frank prior to the BB house because "we don't know her story" and she's been made fun of every second she's existed as a human.

I think on the same day you posted that, Danielle said that Shelby is just a nobody, a waitress who mooches off her relatives and doesn't know the real L.A. Talk about not knowing someone's story.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Whitney is brunette and exists.

Whitney so far has done okay playing both sides, I think? Neither side really trusts her, except maybe Justin, but she's not the biggest target either.

Teek posted:

And Jason won veto. Well, that's basically a wrap for the BS side of the house. They had to win here to have any chance countering America's votes.

So why did America nominate Alex?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Teek posted:

Thats a huge bummer.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/796111092166447104

:3:

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

The Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust
They're going to tell them the election results tomorrow. The only ones remaining that have stated their preference to my knowledge are Danielle and Shelby, both HRC. Danielle seemed pretty lukewarm but Shelby is guaranteed to have a meltdown.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Jason did too I think

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It's called Ursa Major, not Ursula Merger. And that's not even it. That's Orion.

Cute! But don't read the rest of that twitter. #TeamDanielle

Also,

Fedelm posted:

So why did America nominate Alex?

Never mind. Dumb question.

I wish America's vote wasn't thrown off by a returning player with an established fan base. (I loved Elyssa but that was a dumb situation too.)

Pleasing Shape posted:

They're going to tell them the election results tomorrow. The only ones remaining that have stated their preference to my knowledge are Danielle and Shelby, both HRC. Danielle seemed pretty lukewarm but Shelby is guaranteed to have a meltdown.

Thanks, I was going to ask if anyone caught that info.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

CBS is changing the voting rules for the Care Package tonight to be open for any of the HGs, rather than just the ones who haven't gotten one yet. Not sure who that ends up benefiting the most. Trying to split the LNJ votes?

Edit: Apparently this actually wasn't the case. Still limited to the non-winners.

Teek fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Nov 10, 2016

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Alex voted out 4-0. Danielle won HOH.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

BB does a LNJ screw and makes Double Eviction veto a Safety DE veto, winner is automatically safe and can't be nominated. Morgan gets it, LNJ are stunned. Danielle doesn't even bother nominating Shelby. She tries to make a deal with S/M but she completes wifs on it. She nominees Whitney and Justin. S/M vote Justin, Jason and Kryssie vote Whitney. Danielle breaks the tie and sends Whitney home.

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

I forgot that avoiding being the biggest target is not the only thing to consider. Whitney flipped because she was on the bottom of the BS alliance, but only ended up in the bottom of the other alliance which also had the numbers. S/M had voted to keep her.

Earlier, BB possibly outed Shelby by accidentally playing audio from one of her DRs in which she mentions the LSATs. Possibly, because I didn't find any indication that LNJ know what LSATs are. http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBFlashbacks&Number=26285139

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

HOH overnight turned into a cluster. Comp involved using four mirrors to bounce a laser beam around different possible configurations into a target. The mirrors are located within a frame which provides some tweaking and movement in their otherwise locked position. Jason went first and got 8 minutes. Morgan went next and got 12. Kryssie was next and also went over Jason's time. Shelby was up and had problems with a mirror not moving within the frame like it was supposed to, so she had to keep switching out with a test frame. In the end, she completed with another mirror, but she also went over Jason's time. Before Justin's run, there were like 3 hours of waiting while BB tried to resolve the mirror issue. Justin finally did his run and timed out.

Then early this morning BB called everyone together and said Jason and Shelby would complete against each other later today for HOH due to a mirror being faulty. Unclear if it will this comp, a tie breaker or something else.

Lost Canyoneer
Nov 1, 2009
Big Brother on a budget!

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Jason and Shelby had their do-over of the comp this evening. Shelby went first and got around 4 minutes. Jason went next and went over 4 minutes, then his mirrors broke and he finished around 9 minutes. :doh: It didn't matter ultimately and Shelby was awarded the HOH.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Kryssie must have made a deal with the devil or something. She somehow escaped America's Nominee for the final time.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Shelby won veto! Yay! Jason fans VS Danielle fans. Finally.

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

Teek posted:

Shelby won veto! Yay! Jason fans VS Danielle fans. Finally.

It looks like Danielle is the target? I would say that it's in everyone's interest to vote out Jason before final 3, and they might not have another chance, but they are worried that Danielle would beat them in comps if she's still around. Justin and Kryssie have aligned themselves with BS, for the time being of course, so maybe they will vote the same.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yea given the choices, it's easy to see why pretty much everyone is against Danielle. But they're treating this like regular Big Brother and not OTT and when you have the chance to snipe Jason, you have to take it. You'd be a fool not to.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Kryssie is loyal to the death to Jason. She took the deal with Shelby and Morgan only because it was Dani going out and not Jason. In fact she said in her confessional in last night's recap that she took it to protect Jason. And if Jason makes it to the end he wins, so he's in good shape. Justin is actually something of a free agent here though. He's loyal to Kryssie but not necessarily to Jason. He'll still obviously want to evict Danielle here to guarantee the last care package.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
My question is why wouldn't Shelby make a deal with Danielle to use veto on her to backdoor Justin.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

because Danielle is usually better at comps, plus Danielle has approached them with deals several times and never followed through with them. Danielle and Kryssie would instantly evict Morgan if they were given the power to do so, which that move would. Justin is the only one even halfway with them

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Danielle and Jason are formidable at comps but Justin and Kryssie have been really bad at them so far. If Shelby and Morgan want to win out to the end the unambiguous better opponents for them are the latter two.

I think Morgan is gonna tell Kryssie the sister twist in a hopeless bid to win her trust. Fallout should be amusing

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
From what I've learned in the last 30 minutes or so apparently Shelby and Morgan made a Final 4 deal with Kryssie and Justin so I can understand more why she wouldn't want to backdoor Justin.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, my understanding from the little reading I've done is that Alex and Morgan have been burned enough by Jason and Danielle that they see Justin and Kryssie as their only options and made a F3 with Justin/F4 with Kryssie. It sounds like Kryssie is fully loyal to Jason and just lying while Justin seems to be playing the middle and telling everyone he's with them. Danielle seems totally boxed out as I've seen everyone poo poo talk her and almost not recaps of her in game talks. So even though its potentially Morgan vs. Justin, Jason, and Krssie in the HOH Shelby/Morgan really don't have any play here except to take the easy out of Danielle.

Also from what I understand Danielle and Jason formed fake alliances with the Ball Smashers while HOH knowing full well they was going to betray them because they just wanted to be malicious. So, you know. Good play.

But I also haven't paid enough attention to understand how America's Nominee, Care Package, or Safety work and affect game dynamic so I have no idea. I'm just shocked that somehow Jason is poised to win this despite apparently playing the exact same toxic, cliquish, selfcentered game he played last time and somehow everyone seems to have hated Kryssie all season but she's still there. I assume she just was recognized as the goat very early on?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Nov 16, 2016

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Last time the other side of the house won HOH, Jason won a co-HOH care package and got to take it over, and the time before that it was week 3.

During week 2-3 he discussed a cross-house alliance which kept him from being put up (plus he was safe from Kryssie's care package in week 2, and won veto in week 1). His major accomplishment is that his whole side of the house is willing to lose the game for his sake, or at least was until Justin started playing his own game this week.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I'm reading that Kryssie and Danielle both basically say they rather Jason win than them. I guess good for him for finding the sycophant followers of the season? I always think of that article from a couple of years ago that says most reality shows just cast a couple of people they think have borderline personality disorders and then a bunch of weak/broken people who will get pushed around by them. Jason doesn't seem like your typical Audrey/Amanda/Frankie type but I guess he got it going well enough to seemingly be in a good place to win this game.

Man, you gotta give it to 2016 for finding new and interesting ways to suck.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Yeah, it's not so much Jason throwing his weight around, it's his followers outside the house throwing their weight during votes. Which has kept them in the running, where if this was a normal season, they would have been picked off a long time ago.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jason has played about as terrible of a game as he could and is only looking moderately successful because the structure of the game was basically set up for him to have the best chance possible to win

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Danielle evicted unanimously.

HOH is a questions/endurance comp. Standing on narrow pegs which extend about a foot out of the ground. If you get a question wrong, you move to a narrower peg. Over time, they'll also move a peg. Once you get to the smallest peg, you're stuck there until you win or fall.

Edit: Jason falls first during a transition. Jason falls later, leaving Kryssie versus Morgan. Both are on pace on the same pegs. Eventually Kryssie falls and Morgan wins HOH.

Teek fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Nov 17, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I wonder how much this season will factor into "Big Brother History." I'm such a nerd and "know it all" but all I have are vague ideas of these people. Do we have any idea how much of the feedster audience bailed on this season like I did? From the places I look at like Jokers, OnlineBigBrother, and SurvivorSucks the talk seems to be down but I'd be lying if I said I really paid enough attention to know that for sure.

I just wonder if the winner of this will just be forgotten or if during BB19 people will be saying "its another Kryssie!"

The "know it all" in me is half tempted to sign up for All Access for a week to just binge the recap episodes they did. But then again I guess I could just do that a week before BB19 starts if I still care.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I have no idea how many fewer fans there are, but the people watching all are also gonna be watching regular BB so the memorable players will unquestionably be referenced by plenty of fans going forward.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
The chatter on twitter and reddit are as toxic.. I mean... passionate as ever. If Morgan or Shelby pull this out, also, it'll be notable for being an example of a really early on all girls alliance taking it to the end (Whitney's sins the week before her eviction notwithstanding).

The reason Jason is still in the running and the reason he will absolutely win if in final 3 is because America has voted on nearly every single eviction and evicted the America's nominee nearly every time and Jason is a returning player with a built in fanbasse.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Justin got the final care package by default. Had to cross a slack line and ring a bell without falling. He had two hours to practice. He got really good at it. For his real try he was able to do it. He now can't be put on the block for the week.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Jason's been busy today

7:13 PM Jason about Shelby: Bitch, I'll drag your family name to dirt. Your mom will be filing restraining orders against me. -jellyfisher
Jason re:Morgan - BITCH. One of my friends will beat her rear end when we get out of here. It's ok.
7:12 PM Jason: Shut the f*ck up Shelby, before I go there and put my dick in your mouth. -jellyfisher
6:50 pm Jason on Shelby: Shut up slut. You’re the reason people slut shame because you’re a trash ball mess.
6:33 pm Jason: I’m so tired of these bitches. And Morgan running out of the room today. Bitch, talk around me!! If I ain’t going home, you’re going to have to deal with me, oval office!!
6:29 pm Jason on Shelby: Tell her to eat a fuckin dick.
6:25 pm Jason: Next time Shelby sees me, I’m going to be a whole lot richer than her ho rear end.
6:24 pm Jason on Shelby: Let me hear you open your mouth now, bitch. Once you realize I’m one of the voters this week, what the gently caress are you going to say now, bitch? Dumb rear end sluts.
6:23 pm Jason on Shelby: You can go back to prostituting at the Bungalow. Slut.
6:07 pm Jason: I’m going to bury these hoes alive. Bring my name up, bitch (Shelby). I’ll erase your whole family’s Social Security numbers.
6:07 pm Jason on Alex: I’m sure she told you (Shelby) she was a disloyal oval office to you and all your friends.
4:57 PM Jason: One of my friends will beat her (Morgan) rear end when we get out of here.
4:33 PM 4:02 Jason: "I wanna take a sh*t in Shelby's broccoli" -Spygirls
4:32 PM 3:59 Jason: I can't believe Shelby gets dates, what's wrong with men in LA. Shelby's vagina has more users than the NY subway -Spygirls
4:26 PM 3:57Jason talking about Shelby being wrapped up in a blanket, says you won't need it if you put on clothes & not jean underwear -Spygirls
4:00 PM BBT Jason thinks Shelby is wearing the booty shorts to show Justin her butt now that she has the fattest one in the house. - delrayfan

Silver lining:
7:29 PM Jason says he will leave the BB streets if he sees that Shelby is loved by the public. -jellyfisher

bye Jason

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jason makes me almost feel bad for the poo poo Paulie got. I mean, Paulie was a horrible person but he never said half the stuff just in that rant.

BB's probably glad they brought this clown back for the web only season and don't have to worry about any of the mainstream backlash.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
I'm pretty glad I lost interest in this season. Blech!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Ahahahaha holy poo poo.

• Locked thread