Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«82 »
infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

phuzzylodgik posted:

From now on I'm always going to refer to him as "Moderator Emeritus Lincoln`s Wax."

QTIYD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Grape Ape
Aug 26, 2005

Dammit Doc, I just bought this for you 3 months ago. Try and keep it around for a bit longer this time.

phuzzylodgik posted:

From now on I'm always going to refer to him as "Moderator Emeritus Lincoln`s Wax."

A position that Cyrano thinks he wants until 8 years go by and he realizes that he hates it, but he's stuck with it.

absolutego
Jun 9, 2014

John Moses Browning > Mauser brothers.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Atticus_1354 posted:

Does that mean no one is allowed to make a silly joke when it transcribes wrong?

Oh certainly not, it just didn't look like dude was aware and joking with that in mind in the post. Sarcasm/internet/my own autism etc.

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

There are, in fact, still motherfuckers who gotta ice skate up hill

Is it sad that I've defaulted to the mindset that everything I read on the Internet is meant sarcastically or just safe?

if you're being serious about the blind thing that's impressive. Kudos

Tony Doughnuts fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Sep 26, 2016

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Detroit

College Slice

You should always assume everything is sarcastic or ironic but Mishaco is unironically blind although I forget if he's 100% "can't see anything but darkness" blind or just "can't see anything beyond blurry shapes in front of him" blind.

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

I see. Is it from some kind of accident/illness or was he not joking about the heroin bender?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Tony Doughnuts posted:

I see. Is it from some kind of accident/illness or was he not joking about the heroin bender?

don't jerk off more than five times in the same day man

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

B-but I already have done that. Is it too late for me?

MrTuffPaws
Feb 7, 2005

Shima Honnou posted:

You should always assume everything is sarcastic or ironic but Mishaco is unironically blind although I forget if he's 100% "can't see anything but darkness" blind or just "can't see anything beyond blurry shapes in front of him" blind.

I always am curious, but too chicken poo poo to ask him. Anyways, he takes way too much of my money when I talk with him.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Tony Doughnuts posted:

B-but I already have done that. Is it too late for me?

you're already dead

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Shima Honnou posted:

Tiny bit of light sensitivity in one eye IIRC. As in if you hit him with one of those gently caress you bright surefire flashlights point blank he'll know you did it.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Tony Doughnuts posted:

or was he not joking about the heroin bender?

When your doctor tells you you're healthy as a horse, do you not go out and score some carfentanil?

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

Probably still a better shot than me.

Butch Cassidy posted:

When your doctor tells you you're healthy as a horse, do you not go out and score some carfentanil?

I've never even smoked weed personally.

Tony Doughnuts fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Sep 26, 2016

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Also sexism, religious bias, jingoism, and so on. Don't do it, people!

Dogs, don't do it either, even if the police man really tries to train you to do it.

Butch Cassidy posted:

He probably misheard it as "healthy enough for horse."

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

22 Eargesplitten posted:

He probably misheard it as "healthy enough for horse."

10/10

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Sugartime Jones

Sixgun Strumpet posted:

Cyrano,

You should just quote John Ringo passages in all your probations/bans...

This would be amazing and terrifying at the same time.

Proper Kerni ng
Nov 14, 2011

It would probably get him on a watchlist, though.

Mishaco
May 4, 2005

Oh so much good material here, and me here so tired.

First off, the heroin vs heroine thing i thought was funny and laughed.

When i type it reads complete words to me, so sometimes autocorrect or other computer fuckery changes it be it sounds the same, so how the gently caress should I know? Plus honestly when i post in here, i don't proof read. Sorry but you guys aren't worth it and hey if i did that, funny poo poo like that wouldn't happen right? hehe

Cyrano pretty much has my condition down. My left eye is dead. My right has light sensitivity and boy does it. Normal sunlight is rather excruciating for me. So if you flashed a really bright light close to me, i'd probably kick you in the balls right after puking all over you that is.
So the sunglasses thing is a true necessity for me.....Ray charles, that poser hehe.
But as far as seeing anything? nope couldn't even see my own hand 2 inches in front of me.

Funny thing is, i was at the doctor's 2 weeks ago, so those jokes actually fit too hehe. Then i started about 'Bo Jack Horseman' brand heroin and it just went down hill from there.

But just because this is the internet...Mr. ATF man who trolls TFR...i do not in fact use heroin..or any other drug. So um please don't revoke my FFL. I rather need it to make money to....well buy food.

I do like me some vodka though, but that one is 100% legal unless you are posting in TFR....so on that note....Mr. SA Mod, i am in fact not drinking now nor have had a drink all day.

But I did masterbate 5 times, is that a problem?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.

Clapping Larry

Oh yeah I knew Mishaco needed a dog on the spotting scope on range day.

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

I've heard everything I need to hear, cuff him boys.

Seriously though that's awesome that you don't let it get in the way of doing what you want.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Mishaco is proof that no matter what if you try you can achieve becoming an arms dealer.

Lincoln`s Wax
Apr 30, 2000
My other, other car is a centipede filled with vaginas.

Mishaco posted:

Wax, does this mean you are going to post and comment more now? I've often been curious about your opinions and which firearms you like/dislike.

My favorite rifles are M1As and their variants. Favorite handguns are either fullsize 357s or 9mm autos like a CZ. I don't really have any strong dislikes, but I am a lefty so that can be an issue. That's about it, honestly. I'm not picky with guns- put it in front of me and I'll shoot it. I have similar policies on buttholes, bacon, and pizza.

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

It makes it even funnier to me that I read your entire response like one of the contestants in those old dating game shows.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Mishaco posted:

But I did masterbate 5 times, is that a problem?
Keep at it nonstop and maybe it will eventually loop back and you will have perfect sight.

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

Breaking news: blind arms dealer cocks his slide for 36 hours straight, cures blindness. Negligent discharge onto bystander's face. Details at 11.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Proper Kerni ng posted:

It would probably get him on a watchlist, though.

At least get him talked about during NCMEC staff meetings.

Anarcho-Commissar
May 22, 2002

"The means of production being the collective work of humanity, the product should be the collective property of the race. Individual appropriation is neither just nor serviceable. All belongs to all."
- Pyotr Kropotkin

I helped Cyrano buy a game on Steam while he was in Germany once. I feel like I've touched a celebrity!

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

Please show on the doll where Cyrano touched you.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lincoln`s Wax posted:

I'm not picky with guns- put it in front of me and I'll shoot it. I have similar policies on buttholes, bacon, and pizza.

You'll shoot buttholes, bacon, and pizza? Seems like a waste of perfectly good buttholes, bacon, and pizza.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Tony Doughnuts posted:

Please show on the doll where Cyrano touched you.

Right here *touches directly under nose with two fingers*

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

Unforgivable. In related news: my aunt's sister's husband has finally been indited for molesting my cousin from ages 10 to 18. The police went to grab him at work but he wasn't there. He turned himself in yesterday I believe.

McNally
Sep 12, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Tony Doughnuts posted:

my aunt's sister

So, like, your mom's half sister's sister? Or your aunt's half sister?

Because otherwise that's just your aunt.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Man of the Rising Sun

McNally posted:

Uncle's sister-in-law?

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

McNally posted:

Probably his uncle by blood's wife's sister.

McNally
Sep 12, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Nipponophile posted:

Uncle's sister-in-law?

Craptacular posted:

Probably his uncle by blood's wife's sister.

Ah, I'd missed that one.

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

Yes my uncle is my mother's brother. His wife has a sister

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

Don't let Lowtax go down with the ship. Do your part for these dead gay forums.

That's pretty hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Sperglord Actual posted:

That's pretty hosed up.

Family ties are super weird like that, for example my stepfather's father (my step-grandfather) had a daughter by a second marriage who was my age so I spent my summers hanging out with my step-half-aunt that we ultimately just started calling my cousin to make it less confusing.

«82 »