Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BSam
Nov 24, 2012

The Flash is a good show. I mean it's no Legends of tomorrow but it's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Oben posted:

I think it's nice that a young black girl can watch the Flash and see Iris have no chemistry with her foster brother but hook up with him anyway because tumblr.

Wow and i thought the earlier posts in this thread were bad.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

pee out my butt posted:

No, because that other time he time traveled there was the other Barry he had to knock out.

that wasn't time travel, that was to a different earth or whatever

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

MiddleOne posted:

This was when he time-traveled back to get the secret of going even faster from Cavanagh.

Oh yeah I forgot about that one.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

If that's supposed to be The Joker, where are the tattoos?

Nice.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Rhyno posted:

My dislike of Wally/Keiynan doesn't have a goddamned thing to do with his race.

It's rooted in my deep hatred of Australians.

:(

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

DoctorWhat posted:

Wally isn't gonna fall. If Wally OR Iris dies, I quit.

I quit Arrow when Laurel died, I will do this.
if she's dead then how was she in the last episode?

(hahah watch the show wwatch it alll!!!!!)

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Koalas March posted:

Enjoy seeing Norm McDonald as Music Meister 😂😂

Holy gently caress do I want that.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

NPH isn't really a talented singer.

Ha

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Guy A. Person posted:

I'm not opposed to "it was all a dream" style stuff since we the audience still get to see the cool wacky stuff so this sounds good to me. Like I don't need it to necessarily be canon that Jesse L Martin belts out a sick solo about being the Flash's father as long as it happens on my TV screen

i know right, just give me loving superhero musical

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Avalerion posted:

Is asking the father for permission to marry still a thing? Made Joe come of a bit creepy.

he told a stoery about it, made it seem like a family tradition

it's not something i'm ever likely to do, but but that may change if given circumstance

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

that episode was so beautiful

needed more loving songs.

but beautiful

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Abra Kadabra owned and I hope he comes back.

what the gently caress

that was a bad loving episode and that abra cadabra oval office is mainly to blame

not completely, but mainly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Guy A. Person posted:

Actually I keep thinking about this episode and I want to gush about Abra Kadabra some more.

Really? He was the worst loving character in the arrow verse since Count Vertigo.

This is coming from someone who loves pretty much all comic book tv, even Powers.

• Locked thread