Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Enablers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Do not believe Reverse Flash when he says the Barry he knows from the future is not as stupid as Barry is now, or that he is powered by some unexplainable Speed Force. The man is a villain and a liar. Being stupid is what makes Barry go fast.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
All that melodrama and no blue corset? Flash, you've failed me again.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
"Julian and I decided that the best icon for a woman terrified of becoming a frost-related villain is a snowflake because..."

And Matt Parkman continues to ruin every timeline.

I missed this show so much.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Caitlin embracing her powers and getting more and more carefree with them as she inched ever closer to being Killer Frost would have brought a really interesting dynamic to the team and given her something to do besides chase after cute boys, but oh well.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
He traveled to 2024.

He told everyone he met he was from 2017.

"Guys, I just came back from 8 years in the future!"

No, Barry. Just... Just no.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
He survived his romance with Caitlin. That's not nothing. Almost nothing, but not nothing.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
She had more chemistry with him than Jay, who spent most of their scenes together shirtless and confused, or Ronnie, who spent all of their scenes together confused/just happy to be on a TV show. I mean, none of the Philosopher's Stone stuff made any sense, but... Speed Force?

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
He should learn to run faster. And a new trick to forget.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Invalid Validation posted:

It Flash was hated she could be the PR lady. But everyone loves Flash unless it's plot relevant, it's not like he hasn't been a PUBLIC plague on Star City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Senerio posted:

The most important question though: where's Steel?

Captain Cold replaced him.

• Locked thread