Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
so for some reason my dipshit roommate turned out fridge down to the coldest setting possible and when I went to get some milk this morning there was a giant icecube in the middle from all the water freezing. I turned the fridge back to the normal recommended coldness, but once the ice melts if I shake the carton real good will the milk still be okay to drink or should I just buy a new carton?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Nooner posted:

so for some reason my dipshit roommate turned out fridge down to the coldest setting possible and when I went to get some milk this morning there was a giant icecube in the middle from all the water freezing. I turned the fridge back to the normal recommended coldness, but once the ice melts if I shake the carton real good will the milk still be okay to drink or should I just buy a new carton?

I'm sure it'll be safe, not sure if it'll be homogenous again. You're gonna have to find out for us.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

it's just the water content freezing, wait for it to defrost then shake it a bunch and it should be fine, if a little cold.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

MasterFugu posted:

it's just the water content freezing, wait for it to defrost then shake it a bunch and it should be fine, if a little cold.

okay, sounds good, I just wasnt sure if them separating would make it funky once they tried to mix back together. Thank you (:

• Locked thread