Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

we got one of these bad boys at the sandwich place by my office and it's p cool IMHO. my favorite things to get are peach Fanta, vanilla root beer, and diabetes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

can you put like garbage and dog turds in the top and make gross-rear end coca colas?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

social vegan

uh uh
yeah

freestyle coca cola
now that's a cool machine
and watch rock n rolla,
I think I like guy ritchie's older work a lot more

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

lock stock and whatever flavour of cola you like

----------------

Jimlit

They should come with privacy curtains so I can express my true cola vision without the judgement of other diners

Julius CSAR

by sebmojo
I always get raspberry ginger ale at the movies now, it's p great

----------------

FutonForensic

i actually did QA on these things... had to switch out cartridges of syrup to do testing, most of which were broken and leaky :( :( :( root beer syrup all over my hands

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
These things make a hella cherry coke. It's as good as I remember cherry coke being at a legit soda fountain/saloon, back when those existed. And at my local gas station you can get it by the half-gallon! *vibrates out of reality and onto a higher harmonic plane*

Boomzilla

Cherry mello yello owns

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

*Nervously glances from side to side, making sure nobody is watching, before just getting normal Mr Pibb.*

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

FutonForensic posted:

i actually did QA on these things... had to switch out cartridges of syrup to do testing, most of which were broken and leaky :( :( :( root beer syrup all over my hands

That sounds like it would be good but I bet it's not.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

*Nervously glances from side to side, making sure nobody is watching, before just getting normal Mr Pibb.*

What the heck? How you gonna deny this bounty of flavors like that :argh:

Infidel Castro

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Tiberius Thyben posted:

The ones by me have Dr. Pepper in them.

Even Coke knows Mr. Pibb is second rate.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Infidel Castro posted:

The ones by me have Dr. Pepper in them.

Even Coke knows Mr. Pibb is second rate.
Unfortunately, Pepsi has the license for Dr. Pepper here, so they only have Mr. Pibb in the freestyle machines.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Fun fact: Certain combinations of Coke Freestyle buttons produce liquids which are banned by the international Convention on Chemical Weapons.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Fun fact: If you try to buy a Coke Freestyle machine, you are immediately placed on an FBI watchlist.

GORDON

by Fluffdaddy
I looked into buying one for home, once.... it was many thousands, and that was the version without the ice maker.

----------------

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

diet grape fanta is the official drink of the third party voter

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

GORDON posted:

I looked into buying one for home, once.... it was many thousands, and that was the version without the ice maker.

Enjoy your visit from the Secret Service.

City of Glompton

I bought one for home because I like a Coca-Cola clean toilet bowl, but with the versatility of any scent my heart desires. An FBI visit is a risk I'm willing to take if it means I can have a vanilla orange scented toilet that is stain-free without scrubbing.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
It's crazy to me that with so many options to choose from, my guests always choose water for the toilet bowl.

City of Glompton

Your guests sound very honest, just let them know the price of the soda is included with their visit, it doesn't cost extra.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Doctor J Off

There Is
All of the flavours end up testing the same because they all spray out of the same nozzle. Officially the staff cleans the nozzles, but they don't clean the lines, and usually don't even bother to clean the nozzle.

Anyway soda is not recommended to be drank due to the high concentrations of [REDACTED], leading to [REDACTED]

----------------
Space reserved for when I think of something clever

Gaunab
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

ghost emoji posted:

we got one of these bad boys at the sandwich place by my office and it's p cool IMHO. my favorite things to get are peach Fanta, vanilla root beer, and diabetes

Is that sandwich place called firehouse subs?

Afro Doug

they're bullshit because they don't make a graveyard (when you mix all the sodas together)

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Doctor J Off posted:

All of the flavours end up testing the same because they all spray out of the same nozzle. Officially the staff cleans the nozzles, but they don't clean the lines, and usually don't even bother to clean the nozzle.

Anyway soda is not recommended to be drank due to the high concentrations of [REDACTED], leading to [REDACTED]

ya that's why you gotta make it pour water for a sec first before you make your selection. Just a little life hack for u

Gaunab posted:

Is that sandwich place called firehouse subs?

gently caress!!!! I wish! I love a fhsub

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Afro Doug posted:

they're bullshit because they don't make a graveyard (when you mix all the sodas together)

We used to call that a "Suicide" in junior high because we were stupid babby's.

[/quote]

drat, I don't go there anymore but they had some p dece subs and lots of hot sauces.

GORDON

by Fluffdaddy

Wamdoodle posted:

We used to call that a "Suicide" in junior high because we were stupid babby's.

drat, I don't go there anymore but they had some p dece subs and lots of hot sauces.
[/quote]

I had a fhsub for the first time exactly two days ago. I got an italian on wheat. It was ok.... TBH I like Penn Station, better.

----------------

GORDON

by Fluffdaddy

misty mountaintop posted:

Enjoy your visit from the Secret Service.

Well I was going to attach one of the hoses to a 5-gallon keg of my home brew beer, so the Secret Service would prolly fist-bump me.

----------------

social vegan

thought this was going to be about a new event at the tokyo games

big black turnout

i like them if only because it means more places have mellow yellow now

FutonForensic

i also did QA on the Japanese version of these machines, which i think dispensed like energy drinks and poo poo. we just used cartridges filled with water tho so i didn't get to drink any cool foreign soda :(

Infidel Castro

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

GORDON posted:

I had a fhsub for the first time exactly two days ago. I got an italian on wheat. It was ok.... TBH I like Penn Station, better.
[/quote]

the best fhsub is the sweet & spicy meatball sub

flerp
you know what, im gonna be 100% honest here, and i say i dont really like coke. like i get that other people like but it just doesnt taste good to me. and its not even that i like pepsi over coke, its that all kinds of cola just arent very good imo. tho i do hope that you drink it because you enjoy it because life is too short not to drink sodas you dont like.

----------------

Chief McHeath

I'm from a weird part of the country where it's all just Coke.

Like at home, "Hey, do you want a coke? Sprite and Mt. Dew are cold, there's warm Pepsi."

"Grab me a Sprite."

But out: "Get me a Coke."

"They have Pepsi."

"Dr. Pepper then."

It's weird.

Julius CSAR

by sebmojo

Afro Doug posted:

that's called a sewercide where I come from

----------------

Crusty Nutsack

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I usually mix cherry and orange sprite together. it's p good you should try it :)

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Crow_Rodeo posted:

that's called a sewercide where I come from

We always called it swamp water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

Tiberius Thyben posted:

We always called it swamp water.

:same:

• Locked thread