Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Who the gently caress wants to see a bunch of wangs everywhere? Euopeans are a degenerate people.

E: I don't even like taking my shirt off infront of people.

Mantis42 fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Sep 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

You keep the underwear on and let it be gross until you get home. Or, if you live within walking distance like I do, you change at home.

And you never, ever go into pools.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Cicero posted:

I just moved to Germany and yeah people don't really care as much about nudity here. Like my son (4) goes to a nature kindergarten that exists in a large public park in the city, and after school a couple of the kids were playing in the mud and eventually just took off all their clothes while playing and nobody cared. Basically impossible to imagine this occurring in the states.

Have you ever read Brave New World?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Ratzap posted:

The topic is something most Europeans and Brits recognise if they visit the US. A film in the US that showed as much skin as say a Danish TV advert would be a 16 or 18 rating. By the same token though a film with a level of violence or gunplay that americans feel ok for children would get the 16 or 18 cert over here.
Britain has moved a lot towards nudity acceptance just in my lifetime and is healthier for it.

This seems outdated, there's a lot more nudity now on TV with prestige cable shows everyone watches.

Ofc watching beautiful actors be nude is fine. Why would you want to surrounded by ugly Europeen everywhere? I hope the Muslims bring decency to Europe tbh.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Who is everyone? Kids too?

You're really fixated on kids being exposed to nudity.

• Locked thread