Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread
Pewdiepie's funeral

lmaoboy1998

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
Thousands of people line up in the streets to pay their last respects. Flags across the world are lowered to half mast. A fully veiled woman wails 'why' at the heavens. No one can believe it. Pewdiepie is dead.

lmaoboy1998

----------------

pewds...

jack.

jack. posted:

pewds...

pewds ftw

Failpeepee Assa

track day bro!
[Sobbing hysterically] He was on SOUTH PARK

by zen death robot

my wheelhouse

----------------

lets play: being dead

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

jack. posted:

pewds...

lmaoboy1998

----------------

He was my North, my South, my East and West
My working week and my Sunday rest
My noon, my midnight - my talk, my song
I thought that Pewdiepie would live for ever - I was wrong

lmaoboy1998

----------------

Pewdiepie.

by zen death robot

my wheelhouse

----------------

as if no more pew wasn't bad enough, Ai Zhāng of Guizhou province, the last known person to not have played Ocraina of Time, passed away without ever doing a blind play-through

i loved the '90s but hated my parents fighting

Grandmother of Five

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Wizard Master

----------------

Did he really die?

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

tumor looking batty posted:

Did he really die?

You just walk into a funeral and ask stupid questions? like a fuicking jackass or something? show some loving respect.

weezy kiss baby on the mouth in the rap city basement
awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

YCS anti Shit post Brigade. Friends with AxeMAniac Bleeding Wiimote crew.

Christ.

weezy kiss baby on the mouth in the rap city basement
awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

YCS anti Shit post Brigade. Friends with AxeMAniac Bleeding Wiimote crew.

apropos to nothing

Grandmother of Five posted:

as if no more pew wasn't bad enough, Ai Zhāng of Guizhou province, the last known person to not have played Ocraina of Time, passed away without ever doing a blind play-through

niebezimienny
brofisting my tv while sobbing as the televised funeral is playing

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

miss u pud

Oh Don Piano

[smiling and laughing, making lots of eye contact with camera\] haha, hey bros. If youre watching this video, that means im dead [jump cut to making an exaggerated sad face] Oh no!! [jump cut back to smiling and chuckling] Haha, its okay bros. Life is endless suffering, unimaginable fame and wealth was not enough to grant me a single moment of contentment haha

manyak

manyak posted:

[smiling and laughing, making lots of eye contact with camera\] haha, hey bros. If youre watching this video, that means im dead [jump cut to making an exaggerated sad face] Oh no!! [jump cut back to smiling and chuckling] Haha, its okay bros. Life is endless suffering, unimaginable fame and wealth was not enough to grant me a single moment of contentment haha

large hands

manyak posted:

lol

little munchkin
Let's play being dead.

Woodpile
*drops a single upthumb into pewds grave*

ol yeller

a hole-y ghost

manyak posted:

yeah actually they will

Stop all the clocks.

yeah actually they will

manyak posted:

my bitter bi rival

lmaoboy1998 posted:

lol

HolePisser1982

manyak posted:

lmaoboy1998

----------------

[You are watching a video. In the video a tiny man is climbing a humungous sand dune. Manfully, he slips, struggles, and reaches the top - but the screen pans out - you see the dune is actually a grain of sand, sitting at the bottom of another, bigger dune. And when the man gets to the top of this second dune, it turns out this is yet another grain of sand. This, you realise, is the real afterlife - not eternal suffering or bliss, but a never ending journey through a blank, featureless universe. A purposeless, reptitive space with no end or exit]

Pewdiepie's face in the corner of the screen: Ahhh!

lmaoboy1998

----------------

lmaoboy1998 posted:

[You are watching a video. In the video a tiny man is climbing a humungous sand dune. Manfully, he slips, struggles, and reaches the top - but the screen pans out - you see the dune is actually a grain of sand, sitting at the bottom of another, bigger dune. And when the man gets to the top of this second dune, it turns out this is yet another grain of sand. This, you realise, is the real afterlife - not eternal suffering or bliss, but a never ending journey through a blank, featureless universe. A purposeless, reptitive space with no end or exit]

a hole-y ghost

manyak posted:

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

lmaoboy1998 posted:

woozy pawsies

lmaoboy1998 posted:

lmao

my bitter bi rival

lmaoboy1998 posted:

ol yeller

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

lmaoboy1998 posted:

dionysian

----------------

[mourners pass casket, taking turns screaming at the corpse and asking the procession to subscribe]

NAG

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Lol

manyak

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

i loved the '90s but hated my parents fighting

Grandmother of Five
  • Locked thread
«3 »