Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

They like to use the word "brother" a lot, because many of them are related.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

A criminally large number of WWE promos have been given by someone other than Chris Jericho.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Calling someone out in front of 30,000 strangers to 'settle something' actually escalates problems instead of providing a safe environment for people to hear honest grievances.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

81sidewinder posted:

In addition to that, if there are unresolved issues after the initial dispute, waiting until there is another audience a full week later may not be the most efficient route to resolution.

Yeah, it's like, just text each other. Or e-mail. That's how most work gets done these days!

To: [AllExecList] [AllWresterList] [AllProductionList]
RE: Issues with GM strategy
file: issues.ppxt

Hi all,

I've attached that PowerPoint from our meeting yesterday about my issues with the current GM strategy. Thank you all for your attendance- please e-mail me if you have any questions. Hoping to schedule a follow-up by Thursday if we can get schedules to work.

Thanks!

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

"Never give up, never surrender!"

"Actually John, that kind of thinking led to World War I continuing for 4 years over the most meaningless of goals, leaving europe devastated and a generation lost. Maybe think about that."

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

That moment when Foley or someone forgets their line so everyone has to repeat their last ~3 lines again.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

[quote="OldTennisCourt" post="464714540"]
At Sunday's Mania....there will be Wrestle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I'm getting very self-conscious about how I pronounce the letter W thanks to all these posts.

• Locked thread