Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread
All of us in FYAD play the game tribes from the late 90s so this could be a good place to share some tips and tricks

personally my #1 tip is to cheat and use an aimbot. I always do and it makes the game more fun since you can win by cheating. Check in to this thread if for any reason you have strong feelings about the game Tribes or if you compulsively think about it every minute of every day

manyak

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
lol

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels
bump this thread next weekend when Dare is back to regging 14+ new accoutns over the course of 3 days

Jack Daniels
[Calmy] Shazbot!

by zen death robot

my wheelhouse

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

u tryin to rage war
on my land
O_O
no thnx

Jack Daniels
my trick is to ski, i heard thats what you do in tribes and hell. it sounds fun since thats what i do all the time here in canada

trying to jack off

Jack Daniels posted:

u tryin to rage war
on my land
O_O
no thnx

manyak

If your transport is full of heavies you're obligated to fly them out of bounds.

Split Pea Superman
gunbound is another great game to aimbot in. basically you should always cheat in every game imo

Social Media

pos the original if u can, I tcoudln't find it. thnx

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels posted:

pos the original if u can, I tcoudln't find it. thnx

will keep an eye out,

manyak

I like to focus on "mindgames", getting my enemy on edge by outing wikikathy for pedophilic serial rapes, etc

HolePisser1982

uhh yeah let's all antagonize the mentally ill. pathetic

Wizard Master

----------------

good Background Music while gaming.

Ayy, she runnin' away from my weed like it farted.

I AM BRAWW

----------------

This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

DeusExMachinima

Wizard Master posted:

uhh yeah let's all antagonize the mentally ill. pathetic

I, for one, am not antagonizing you

borktrennui

Chill Callahan
Play on a local server (Ontario) so you don't lag.

a hole-y ghost

manyak posted:

All of us in FYAD play the game tribes from the late 90s so this could be a good place to share some tips and tricks

personally my #1 tip is to cheat and use an aimbot. I always do and it makes the game more fun since you can win by cheating. Check in to this thread if for any reason you have strong feelings about the game Tribes or if loyou compulsively think about it every minute of every day

lol

lmaoboy1998

----------------

There is no honor in cheating.

Hormonium

this is extremely my poo poo

i still play tribes every day and like to spam voice commands

TheShazbot

----------------

Amphetamines makes your reflexes faster. do these to get better at FPS games like Tribes but make sure you dont huff it through a rolled up bank note like in the movies because you will get a sinus infection that will spread to the rest of your face and give you tinnitus/visual snow etcetera like I did when I was in my early teens. Just kidding

I.N.R.I

If I want tribes advice I'll just ask one of the other foad posters this evening when we all tuck ourselves in to one big long bed in our house in toronto

yeah actually they will

no they will not posted:

If I want tribes advice I'll just ask one of the other foad posters this evening when we all tuck ourselves in to one big long bed in our house in toronto

Skylark
if you are having trouble with lag in the game you can really get your ping down by playing with local fyad posters here in toronto

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

no they will not posted:

lmaoboy1998

----------------

pog boyfriend posted:

if you are having trouble with lag in the game you can really get your ping down by playing with local fyad posters here in toronto

except for Johnny, Melissa and Steve, they're mostly good folks. not rapists

large hands
pres butan 2 role dise

r u serious
PsionicAnt
I am buy 68 janer nake skin

serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

pog boyfriend posted:

got your PM about saturday night but I had to meet my asian gf out in Kingsway. too much loving driving

slam flanders

no

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

by FactsAreUseless

ryan cheshire

----------------

lol

HolePisser1982

manyak

Jack Daniels

Chilled Cactus
One of my number one strategies is to first go to the dog park in trinity bell woods with the guy that owns sweet Jesus and get in kind of an argument with the Jen agg from black hoof about whatever or whatever and then use a special cheating program on my computer to win unfairly at tribes.

The Golden Man
amphetamines much like getting stoned and realizing how bad u are at video games and how pathetic ur life is ect....

lemons123

lemons123 posted:

amphetamines much like getting stoned and realizing how bad u are at video games and how pathetic ur life is ect....

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

charge his mage rear end

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
charge his mage rear end lol

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3
  • Locked thread